Olive Green Day or Sapin?

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi Ladies
I need your help and opinion. I have an opportunity to buy the Day either in Olive Green or Sapin.:graucho: I personally like the Olive Green but i need some reassurance. :s If any one has pics please post, so i can compare. I really appreciate your input on this.:heart:

Hi Nanazi, what year is the olive green from? if it's 05, I can post pics of color.
By the way, I love both of those colors. I don't think you can go wrong.

Hi Nanazi, what year is the olive green from? if it's 05, I can post pics of color.
By the way, I love both of those colors. I don't think you can go wrong.
Hi Girlie, the Olive Green is from 05 and i have seen the Sapin IRL but not the Olive Green. Some how i am leaning towards OG but want to be sure. Can you post pics for me?

I have a sapin box and I love it. I also love the olive green in photos but don't have an olive bag. However, I think the darkness of the sapin may make it more neutral.

Hard question I really do like the olive in pics but like you have never seen it IRL. I saw the sapin and have tried it on and it looked wonderful, dark, deep with amazing leather. But personally dark green doesn't go with my wardrobe so I think it depends on how or with what you want to wear it.
But honestly I don't know if olive would be more versatile...? But I do love the color.