Olive Green Day or Sapin?

Can I vote once more for Olive 05? the leather was so yummy that season!
What do you feel like going with?
I have not seen the OG IRL but i have seen the Sapin. My heart is saying OG:yes: but i am affraid of that one percent chance that i might not like it and then i am stock with a store credit again.:cursing: What do you think?:shrugs:

Store credit isn't great, but can you exchange OG for Sapin later? or I bet you can recover the money on ebay, if push came to shove.
I :heart: olive green. And your bosom-buddy (hehe, just can't let it rest) Donna :heart: s it too, and you two tend to have similar tastes...
Let us know what you decide!

Store credit isn't great, but can you exchange OG for Sapin later? or I bet you can recover the money on ebay, if push came to shove.
I :heart: olive green. And your bosom-buddy (hehe, just can't let it rest) Donna :heart: s it too, and you two tend to have similar tastes...
Let us know what you decide!
You have a point there slinks, and OG it is.:yes: You are so funny.:P
The fact that OG is an 05 leather makes it even better.:yahoo: I will post pics when i get it. ;) Thanks every one, your help is appreciated.:heart:

I know I'm a bit late here, but my vote would be for Sapin. Darker colors are longer wearing and the Sapin leather is one of the softest I have felt. Also with all the dark earthy colors coming in for 2007, I think Sapin would be a better choice. Love to all!

My Sapin is on hold for me till Tues in case if i don't like the OG so i can exchange. :yahoo: I feel much better this way now. Thanks to Slinks for pointing it out because i was trying so hard to make a decision that my brain had stopped working. :P