Okay guys, I think I'm back...and oh how I'm missed you!

kimalee! I was wondering where you were. We joined the forum about the same time, and I've enjoyed watching all your purchases. I just can't believe in that short of time (not even 1 year) you've sold all those bags you were so happy acquiring. You are a busy girl! And 5000th post! WoW! Please show us your collection. I think you should start with the black mc noe, of course either is a great choice. Welcome Back.

welcome back. i've also kinda fallen off the lv wagon and have been trying out other brands but there's something about lv that makes you come back at some point. show us youur new purchases ok?

Welcome back. Take us on your journey (re-buying) your items. It would be interesting to know what it sold for and what the buy back price is. Onsecond thought , that could be depressing.

welcome back....starting over is never easy but, it can be done...ouchh you sold all your LV's....go for what you miss the most and love....good luck...I just got the daimer Berverly and it is love...the neocabby in black is fun too...

Welcome back! I'm sorry that you sold off so many lovely LV bags. But Chanel makes some gorgeous handbags too. And I dare not even look at Hermes. Pick the ones you miss the most and go after one of those. A well rounded collection is a happy collection :heart:

*YaY* :yahoo: Welcome back kimalee!!!

WoW .... you sold a lot of LV. Eeh, thats okay because now you have some LV shopping to do. :graucho:

I'd definitely start off by getting the CERISES SPEEDY .

Oh here about all those bags you sold makes my heart ache a little for you. It sounds like you had a gorgeous collection. At least you saw the light, it's never too late to start over!