Okay guys, I think I'm back...and oh how I'm missed you!

You are so cute! You sold your cerises speedy!!!! nooooo... i say get that one back 1st!!!!! definately. then i would go for a monty gm and tivoli pm.

glad to have you back in the lv swing of things...don't leave us again!!!!!!

*holds kimalee tight* <---- see, you can't go now haha! :heart:

YAY WELCOME BACK!

I've ventured off, too, and then realized that I'm an LV girl. Are you keeping all of your Chanels? I'd say start off on LV again with something that's in season!

YAY WELCOME BACK!

I've ventured off, too, and then realized that I'm an LV girl. Are you keeping all of your Chanels? I'd say start off on LV again with something that's in season!

yep, I think I'm going to start again with the Bon Bon! I got on the waitlist; hopefully I can get one soon!!!

okay i was really worried, its so so so classy! (i dont know the chanel bag styles) but is the white one the reissue?

It isn't actually a reissue, though it looks like one! It's the hybrid medium flap in distressed white caviar. Rachel Bilson was spotted with it and I was obsessed ever since!

Attachments

• rachel-bilson-chuck-05.jpg
    rachel-bilson-chuck-05.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 49
  • rachel-bilson-chuck-08.jpg
    rachel-bilson-chuck-08.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 24
  • rachel-bilson-cafe-habana-02.jpg
    rachel-bilson-cafe-habana-02.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 1212446514_small.jpg
    1212446514_small.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 63mb9sx.jpg
    63mb9sx.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 32
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I just put my name on the waiting list for the teal Bon Bon at the Hollywood & Highland store. I didn't know which store to tell them - are some more likely than others to receive them???

Congrats! Well, I'm keeping fingers crossed for ya! I love the Teal Bon Bon too, but need to save up for Murakami in NY that coming soon :graucho:

Wow that's a pretty wild ride! I recognize your screen name and didn't realize you jumped ship for chanel, I also wasn't posting so often either for the past several months. So now the plan is to sell those chanel bags and get your LV collection back? I would go for the black mc to answer your question. I just got a preowned black mc alma and I'm so in love with it, it is such a cheerful bag.

I would go with black MC noe fer sure, ;) But, that's just me, and speedydelivery... I have a thing for MC noes....:yes:

Welcome back! I understand the Chanel addiction mixed with an LV addiction, it is so hard to not have them all! lol! So to answer your question, I would go for the Cerise Speedy, that bag is so cute! Also the Bonbon is totally fab so that is another excellent choice. Glad to see you back on the LV side of things!

I would go with black MC noe fer sure, ;) But, that's just me, and speedydelivery... I have a thing for MC noes....:yes:

hi Veronica, I have been mia for some months and only recently started posting again. I always loved your posts! :flowers: I just got a preowned black mc alma so am on an mc kick right now. Modeling pics of that and the azur speedy I just got will be up eventually in a week or so. That mc is just so darned cheerful. I think she's going for the bon bon. That bon bon will be the shot of LV adrenaline she's looking for to win her back for good!

kimalee, I hope you secure yourself a bon bon, I think it is hot hot! After seeing Gayle's thread and Lilo's pics on the celebrity thread I think that bag is so pretty. It's very young and vibrant. So you're keeping the white chanel but are the others on the chopping block? Which ones are staying? I'm so nosy!