Ok, who are your pets?

We have three pets at the moment:

A beagle named Darwin
A turtle named Turtle (original, right?)
A flying squirrel named Guinness (She belongs to my boyfriend).

It's quite a little zoo!

mine is The Cassie Mae (that's right, not just Cassie Mae. THE Cassie Mae), and she is a 1-year-old, 55-pound purebred English Bulldog. and she loooooooves her tennis ball.

she lives with my parents, she's their third and favorite child :biggrin:

This is my baby, her name is Abby. she's mix of cocker spaniel and lab...I love her to pieces! I miss her, she lives in san diego with my family while I got to school up here in norcal..

2ee0.jpg

before as a puppy
DSC02210.jpg

now!

amanda said:
mine is The Cassie Mae (that's right, not just Cassie Mae. THE Cassie Mae), and she is a 1-year-old, 55-pound purebred English Bulldog. and she loooooooves her tennis ball.

she lives with my parents, she's their third and favorite child :biggrin:

I thought my bully was the only one that is PSYCHO about his tennis balls. I mean he goes for them no matter what.

These are my boys...
Happy the Pug 6 years old
Hercules the English Bulldog 11 months old

Attachments

• Herc 013.jpg
    Herc 013.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Herc 025.jpg
    Herc 025.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Herc 035.jpg
    Herc 035.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Herc 040.jpg
    Herc 040.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Herc 045.jpg
    Herc 045.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 29
I have a nine month old Chihuahua Maya, she's the love of my life. She so sweet and friendly and wonderful and beautiful.

I'm also trying to adopt a puppy mill rescue right now...wish me luck!

Attachments

• cuteypiepurse.jpg
    cuteypiepurse.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 44
happypug said:
I think you posted a life size picture!!! LOL so cute!!!

haahaa oh my! okay, got it! I so need photoshop again, this program I have is rediculous. Anyways thank you! I love Pug's by the way! little adorable smush-faces. :love:

happypug said:
I thought my bully was the only one that is PSYCHO about his tennis balls. I mean he goes for them no matter what.

These are my boys...
Happy the Pug 6 years old
Hercules the English Bulldog 11 months old

aww what a handsome boy hercules is! i have a huge soft spot in my heart for bulldogs, they're such wonderful, loyal, happy dogs. my parents talk about getting another one allll the time, and i want to get someone as soon as i move to some place that allows pets. The Cassie Mae will always be our first love, though!

and my theory on bullys and tennis balls is that they're just the perfect size for their little square mouths. The Cassie Mae gets hers lodged in between her 4 huge fangs and not even my father can pry it out unless she wants to let it go, it's like it was made to sit there!

edit: i found this thread that i posted a while back, there's a bunch more pics of my baby in there :smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/general-...res-of-my-bulldog-1093.html?highlight=bulldog