Oh no,help! 32cm Rigid Coming. MISTAKE?? Is this too BIG??

I think when you see your rouge h you are going to fall in love.....
I know I did....mine is clemence, a bolide. But rouge h is like a gift that keeps on giving.....

fingers crossed for you!!!
True dat! I love my Rouge H. And I had a 32CM Kelly and loved it. It held so much without looking too big. I think you're going to love it.

attachment.php

Here is a pic for reference. (courtesy of member Toonie)

I'm also a fan of 32cm, sellier (my one and only) and love the size. I thought it was going to overwhelm me, being only 5', 100lbs, but it was just right. Don't worry, you will look fab with your 32cm. Congrats btw.

Honestly, it all depends on how YOU feel when you hold that gorgeous bag! I am 5'1" and a size 4/6 and easily carry off a 32cm Souple but in Vache Liegee (which is very structured). Seriously, there are no rules when it comes to these bags- you just need to try it on and see if it makes your heart skip a beat! If it does, wear and enjoy that Kelly in the best of health!

BTW- you will love Vache Liegee! it is such a superb leather! Congratulations in advance!

I'm worried. I'm new, and I've been following the thread titled, "the old 32cm vs 28cm debate". It seems like a majority of you are not fans of a 32cm Sellier. This is exactly what I just bought. It's on the way now, and suddenly I'm afraid it's too big. I thought it was classic? Was I mistaken?
NOTE: I'm 5'6" and sz 4. Please let me know.:s

I am 5'5", and a smaller size. I LOVE the 32 Kelly.... here is a pic ofme with it I had posted in the ACTION thread

Attachments

• IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 130
I went to the store today. They have the 28 and 32 both on display. I really like the 32. 28 is bit dainty and small. There's not THAT much difference between the two sizes. You're fine with the 32.