Oh no,help! 32cm Rigid Coming. MISTAKE?? Is this too BIG??

Oh my, I forgot the "fingers crossed" angel...

450election_cantwell_fingers.jpg

I am 5'4" and almost bought a VL sellier kelly 35 the other day == if it had only been the right color, it would be mine. Loved it. Loved the two tone effect of the color/skin. I am sure you will be happy.

Lee, I am the same size as you and have a 32 sellier (in box) and love it. No problems at all. Not a casual bag, for sure, but versatile. I personally am more likely to carry it with a pants outfit than a dress/skirt but like it with both.

Lee 217

32 sellier is divine and far more useful than a 28 (the 28's can be hard to get in and out of) I must be honest that the rouge H is VL doesnt really look red. It is kind of a deep reddish brick. Beautiful but not RED RED

Lee, it´s all just a matter of opinion.

Of course it is. Because I'm newer at it, I'm taking advice to heart and forgetting my own opinions. The whole point after all is to use everyones' info and thoughts to make ones own decision.
28 and 32 are both fine for me. Thank you all who wrote for reminding me. I'll make a thread to get info on the color, w/out feeling freaked out about it. Bye for now......

I'm worried. I'm new, and I've been following the thread titled, "the old 32cm vs 28cm debate". It seems like a majority of you are not fans of a 32cm Sellier. This is exactly what I just bought. It's on the way now, and suddenly I'm afraid it's too big. I thought it was classic? Was I mistaken?
NOTE: I'm 5'6" and sz 4. Please let me know.:s

Truly a classic!! No doubt about that... :tup:
I am so excited for you!! Congratulations Lee217! Please be sure to share pix! :yahoo:

I am a huge fan of the 32 sellier kelly. I don't collect the retourne. The sellier is timeless elegance. And heck, I use my 35 sellier black lizard as my everyday bang around bag with jeans!!! No rules anymore. It's what you love. And many adore the sellier kelly. I have to control myself everytime I see one for sale on ebay. Down Muffin, I have to say to my right hand hovering over the BIN button. [That's a reference to S'Mom's kitty Muffin who is the fastest BINer in the west.]

If you don't like the color rouge H - please PM me!

A 32 kelly is definitely not too big... I'm barely 5' and it looks PERFECT!! And your leather/color combo sounds absolutely divine... Remember, no regrets with ANY H PURCHASE!!!