oh crap - why did I get this for such a good price?

Can someone make out the tag on picture 6? Does it say BKHCH? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

Yes it looks like it says BKHCH. But on the bottom of the tag it is jagged like what happens when you rip of the price part of a real tag. I bought a fake Carly off of ebay and the tag was smooth and there was no price. I don't know so many things says its real and a couple of things look a little weird. :shrugs:

I was going to say it was real, because I have the same bag and it looks identical....although a different color. However, upon looking at it much closer, I have to wonder why that one set of "C's" on the bottom are so skinny. They don't look like actual "C's" either. They don't even connect! That is what makes it look fake to me!

Gosh, this would have totally thrown me. I would have been one of the ones bidding on it if I had seen it...LOL!

Carolina Gyrl - you got it now. That's what we were trying to point out.

This is why you have to learn the right way to authenticate. Otherwise you are wasting your money. It ook me a long time to learn what I know. I still mess up. I am still learning (like the C's on the bottom of the bag - I didn't catch that until someone pointed them out).

The Carly and the Signature Totes are highly faked. Just do a google and you will see sites that sell what you are looking at here.

Yes it looks like it says BKHCH. But on the bottom of the tag it is jagged like what happens when you rip of the price part of a real tag. I bought a fake Carly off of ebay and the tag was smooth and there was no price. I don't know so many things says its real and a couple of things look a little weird. :shrugs:

Yes it is rough on the bottom but the fact is that the description at the top is wrong for both of the bags. BTW, I am from Canada. Do you know how hard it is to get a Carly up here? And this guy, in Alberta of all places, where there isn't even a Coach store has more stock than the actual boutiques up here? I don't think so! These are fakes.:yes:

Man, I am soo confused! It makes me scared to buy bags on ebay. What if someone took that red pear shaped leather off and returned that bag to a Coach store? If it really is fake they could've gotten away with it and the bag could be re-sold to someone thinking its authentic! These fakers are getting freakin' good. A lot of us are just identifying its fake because of the leather pear shaped tag attached, so if its unattached people and the SA's could mistaken it to be real. Oh i hope it doesn't happen to me.

Man, I am soo confused! It makes me scared to buy bags on ebay. What if someone took that red pear shaped leather off and returned that bag to a Coach store? If it really is fake they could've gotten away with it and the bag could be re-sold to someone thinking its authentic! These fakers are getting freakin' good. A lot of us are just identifying its fake because of the leather pear shaped tag attached, so if its unattached people and the SA's could mistaken it to be real. Oh i hope it doesn't happen to me.

I never thought of that :wtf:

Carolina Gyrl - you got it now. That's what we were trying to point out.

This is why you have to learn the right way to authenticate. Otherwise you are wasting your money. It ook me a long time to learn what I know. I still mess up. I am still learning (like the C's on the bottom of the bag - I didn't catch that until someone pointed them out).

The Carly and the Signature Totes are highly faked. Just do a google and you will see sites that sell what you are looking at here.

The C's do look off. But, youngbrands a reputable ebay seller that sells authentic merchandise is also listing a similar signature stripe tote that has the same problem with the C's in the same area!!! So that seems weird to me. Coach must have serious quality control issues!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-COACH-SIGNATURE-STRIPE-REVERSIBLE-TOTE-10125_W0QQitemZ190188521990QQihZ009QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

To me the major thing that's wrong with the OP's bag is that weird piece of leather on the tag.

Attachments

• bottom of bag.JPG
    bottom of bag.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 30