oh crap - why did I get this for such a good price?

TnC.. that's one scary thought! But I hope SA will double, triple check it! But I also think once they feel it (/smell it lol-they should go in the backroom to sniff it lol, sorry can't resist), they will (should) know it's a fake!. O I hope so..

Just noticed this morning, that person selling fakes in Canada "boutiquefashionfans" must be selling under at least a second user id. Check out how many of those "Carlys" they have sold

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=perfectbag4you&ftab=AllFeedback

They're also selling another crimson reversible tote...

And a couple "signature gallery totes" that have red trim but a tag that says tan. That would come with the newer dustbag too right?

This person has quite a fake business going on. :tdown:

ETA: I love how they have it listed as "gallon signature tote" LMAO

the carlys do look weird but they may be items that coach has let go -to employees- that are imperfect... i mean the scenarios could be a million but i m still positive that bag is real... another bag that seller sold had that weird brown tag on it too, and if you look, the tag is NOT attached to the bag just looped through the real tag

Katrynar, I'm sorry but those bags are FAKE. Period. How hard do you think it could be to fake something as simple as a Sig Stripe bag?

The bags with the leather "samples" are fake, the bags with the wrong color name on the tags are fake, and the bags with the wrong color CODES on the tags are fake.

This is a picture of a fake off of a site that is known to sell fakes. I won't list where it's from. Take a look at the leather sample included with the bag.

I will attach it differently. I don't want that picture used to lead someone to that site. BRB!

Attachments

• GOODRE-10125.jpg
    GOODRE-10125.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 79
yep - all good! got out of the auction with a mutual agreement to end the transaction.

Thank goodness for that! I just read the entire break down...Starting from the original thread...(TOOK SOME TIME) But man that's scary~ I am glad you noticed the leather piece on the tag. BEFORE you paid for the item.:tup:

It's quite scary...Remove that item (Leather attached to price tag)and it's hard to make out it's a fake...Think this post needs deleted...So ones lerking don't see their mistake and start removing them?:confused1: Just a fear of mine anyways...

Glad you got it all settled in the end...You worded it wonderfully with your email to the seller. Glad it worked out for you without negative feedback.

That is great ! It looked real to me, I would have bid on it too. Good thing it worked out and you found out because I am sure you would have been able to tell once the bag was in your posession ! Do you live near an outlet ? Maybe you can call to see if they have any. I know that color is htf but maybe one will pop up somewhere !

After reading through this whole thread, all I have to say is, OMG! I cant believe that bag is fake! I would have totally been fooled, it looks JUST LIKE my Brown Reversible. YIKES!

i am so happy that it all worked out in the end....i am super nervous about buying anything from ebay now...eeek. i had to go back and re-check the purse that i just got...but she promises it to be authentic...so if it's not i will be returning it in a heart beat.

I think for the most part on ebay - if a bag looks authentic - and the seller has ALOT of positive feedback you should be okay. The biggest red flag is if they have sold/are selling many of the same exact bag. Definitely take a good look at feedback, current & past auctions.