Official Paris Hilton Thread

Well, they she arrived safely.:rolleyes:

PARIS.jpg

The endless days of hard work just don't end when it comes to Paris Hilton.

According to Hello magazine, Paris arrived in Sydney yesterday. Several hours after her arrival, Paris and BFF Kim Kardashian donned their bikinis and headed for Bondi Beach.

Paris, rocking a swimsuit from designer Louis Vuttion, dove into the ocean, and showered off while many fans watched and snapped pictures.

The blonde bimbo, not a known beer lover, is in Sydney for a week to choose an Australian bikini babe to be the face of Bondi Blonde, the newest brew of Blue Tongue Brewery.

Hilton is reportedly being paid more than $1 million for all her efforts.

Paris may look cheap but she certainly doesn't come cheap!

This afternoon....

And refreshing! Paris Hilton treats the Aussie crowd to a lesson in star gazing at Sydney's Bondi Beach on Wednesday. The heiress and her pal Kim Kardashian (not pictured) are reportedly Down Under to ring in the New Year.

If I dare say so, Paris isn't ugly. She has a pretty face. But it's her whorish behavior and cheapness that makes her so unattractive, as well her spoilt-child-ishness and ignorance.

rant over. :P
I definetly agree i would so not call Paris ugly.She is very beautiful,imo.Has a great body and pretty face.Its just her antics that are ugly.

More, look @ me !!

EX.jpg

Paris Hilton? An exhibitionist? Noooooooo!

The hotel heirhead offered Aussie locals quite a show today after an afternoon seaside with BFF Kim Kardashian.

After testing the waters in a skimpy two-piece at Sydney's Bondi Beach, camera phones snapped into action as a crowd gathered to watch Hilton rinsing off under the beachside showers.

Undeterred by the attention, she seemed optimistic when asked what the new year might hold for her: "Um. Quite a lot."

Can you tell me who is she?
She is realy gorgeus but everytime i see her i think its the leading singer from PCD!:shame: They have such similar faces!

Kim Kardashian is daughter of Robert Kardashian - famous Los Angeles lawyer. Some may remember him from the OJ Simpson trial (he was not one of the trial lawyers, but was in the court room for support). Robert Kardashian died of cancer some time ago. Her mother was also married to Bruce Jenner and so her step-brothers include the Jenners - remember Brody who was dating Nicole for a few days.