Official Paris Hilton Thread

Can i say she look like a hooker? i don't like her hair extensions at all. she look better with shoulder length hair or tied her hair back. the makeup, very bad. nothing wrong with the dress, clutch & heels.

I always notice her feet too, for me it's because she is always pointing them in weird ways! LOL!
Her extensions always look so good IMO, I also like her Chanel clutch!
The clutch IS cute.

Swanky, I read somewhere that she stands like that because of the size of her feet and the fact that she is pigeon-toed. Apparently she wears a size eleven and thinks standing a certain way will take attention off of them or make them look smaller or something.

As for that pose, I'm rather tired of seeing it.

PHILTON122606_1lax.jpg
PHILTON122606_02lax.jpg
PHILTON122606_04lax.jpg
PHILTON122606_03lax-1.jpg
PHILTON122606_22.jpg

The car was packed, Nick dropped Kim off in plenty of time, Paris had all her new purchases with her to take to Australia...only one thing missing: Her passport! Although Paris couldn't have been sweeter when we ran into her earlier in the evening shopping on Robertson, her mood quickly turned when she realized she was missing the one thing she needed to get on the plane. So the car was unpacked...the flight was cancelled...and some poor German tourists waiting outside Paris' house to catch a glimpse of the heiress were told to "f** off!" But Paris was back to being her sweet self as soon as she found it, the flight was re-scheduled and she even found time to pose for pix with her German fans! She made it to LAX and is probably on the long flight down under as we speak. Happy New Year, Paris

X17 XCLUSIVE - Paris' Passport Drama (X17 Online)

Gee lucky us getting Paris for New Years Eve. :rolleyes: The press will fawn all over her like they do everytime she is here. *sigh* Why did she have to find the passport??