Official MOYNAT Thread

The only price differences between comparable bags (same size, calfskin, same style), is in the hardware. Gold hardware is more expensive than silver- about $150 to $200 usd. Seasonal colors do not affect price.
I hope this helps.

Oic, ive only seen black with gold hardware but didnt ask the price. The rest of the colours are all palladium hardware. The leather looks the same to me but dont know why the petale blush color is priced higher than the classic grey...

Oic, ive only seen black with gold hardware but didnt ask the price. The rest of the colours are all palladium hardware. The leather looks the same to me but dont know why the petale blush color is priced higher than the classic grey...
That is strange. Maybe it depends on what country the boutique is in? I’ve heard about company’s who charge one amount for their regular bags (usually black and a neutral), but for the exact same bag in a seasonal color, they charge more. Yikes!

View attachment 4362436 Ya, its damn strange. Im from Asia. Sneak picture of the rejane bb. My dear hubby got the petale colour for me. Had i know there’s price difference, would have opt for the slightly cheaper classic grey. And i didnt notice that the mini size doesnt come with the lock and the key strap.
Wow. It’s so different here in the US.
Congratulations! The Rejane is a beautiful color.

Actually depending on location, there is price difference between the type of leather and hardware. The taurillon blush (with a finer grain) is more expensive than taurillon gex regardless of color.