Official MOYNAT Thread

I’m in love with this paprika Paradis low. Oh my goodness!!!!
C422A1D6-6085-4798-9B7D-2AEA9C123A95.jpeg
...and this one in the color matcha is gorgeous, too!!!!
1C9C53A5-7EE6-48CA-BEF1-D55812DEBCBE.jpeg
I’m glad Moynat is now making more Danse bags in calfskin, instead of suede.
E242E90B-38EF-4BFE-81A3-0EA59D74561F.jpeg
This is a pm in noir and cognac.
19329C8E-583F-40FF-834C-FB5110764712.jpeg
I adore this Lou Lou bag! This one is in celadon.
B1A85371-A02E-4538-B475-C21D3B287E53.jpeg
This is a Rejane chain in ocean.
E0524C08-F418-4A0D-A2D5-085561927409.jpeg
These are Pauline bags in tpm. This one is sea green/saffron yellow...
ECF9AC53-322D-4829-AB67-48057E4999A7.jpeg
... and this one is in litchi/grizzly.
CFD6132F-676C-40AC-AAD9-068B3852402D.jpeg
This Madeleine strap is in peach powder.
1B2CDDF9-C03B-489D-B562-77CF2DB38085.jpeg
This is a new men’s briefcase in ocean.
2FC720A6-3396-4C89-AF7A-AE195F235B5B.jpeg

I hope you enjoy the colors and artistry of design. I think they’re beautiful!
Photos courtesy of my SA Curtis, NYC boutique.

Just wanted to jump in as I bought a mini Gaby last week at Selfridges in the UK and i am so in love. I have had a wallet for a few years, but have been buying H and LV recently due to no Moynat stores in LA (there was one at Barney's but it closed). The mini Gaby is so nice and now I want like 3 other bags. So glad to find this thread and other fans as its great to read and see the pictures.
It is difficult to commit to a $3K-$5K bag, when you’ve never seen it in person. I spend a lot of time in SoCal, so I’m looking forward to the new South Coast Plaza boutique.
I have to ask, what aspects do you enjoy most about your Gaby?
You also stated you have a wallet- which style and what do you think of their wallets?
I wish I would be gifted $50,000 to buy handbags- I’d buy a few Gaby bb bags in different colors, Paradis low bags, a Lou Lou, a Danse, a Quattro, a Pauline and a Rejane. I’d better go buy a lottery ticket.:facepalm:

View attachment 4346537
View attachment 4346538
View attachment 4346539
View attachment 4346540
View attachment 4346541
View attachment 4346542
View attachment 4346543
View attachment 4346544
View attachment 4346545
View attachment 4346546

Thanks for this eye candy! I love so many of them. I can’t wait to travel somewhere that has a store so I can play in person.

View attachment 4346537
View attachment 4346538
View attachment 4346539
View attachment 4346540
View attachment 4346541
View attachment 4346542
View attachment 4346543
View attachment 4346544
View attachment 4346545
View attachment 4346546

Thanks so much for these pictures. The south coast plaza boutique can’t open soon enough!

Maybe different store has different rules, but Moynat Singapore offered to punch holes for my Gaby strap last year, which I didn't do in the end. Figures what I need is a thicker strap rather than the thin they provided with the Gaby.
I think you’re right. I think different countries have different rules about punching holes. I wish they would do it here.
I know at my local LV, they stopped punching holes, because customers complained and demanded new straps, if the newly punched holes were ever so slightly off center or a fraction of an inch off.
Moynat is very accommodating. I asked for a modification to a bag I was interested in custom ordering- my SA asked Paris and a manager in the atelier came back with a couple of ideas. Before I had a chance to order, I was in a bad car accident and I am now only able to wear crossbody, so my handbag choice (back then) didn’t work.
I appreciate the customer service this company offers, I just hope it is maintained as they grow and open new boutiques. They are slowly expanding, so I think they’ll be able to keep us happy.

Reactions: cyrill
I think you’re right. I think different countries have different rules about punching holes. I wish they would do it here.
I know at my local LV, they stopped punching holes, because customers complained and demanded new straps, if the newly punched holes were ever so slightly off center or a fraction of an inch off.
Moynat is very accommodating. I asked for a modification to a bag I was interested in custom ordering- my SA asked Paris and a manager in the atelier came back with a couple of ideas. Before I had a chance to order, I was in a bad car accident and I am now only able to wear crossbody, so my handbag choice (back then) didn’t work.
I appreciate the customer service this company offers, I just hope it is maintained as they grow and open new boutiques. They are slowly expanding, so I think they’ll be able to keep us happy.

I agree, Moynat Singapore's customer service is very good and it makes me want to buy more from her. Call me weird but I don't really want them to over-expand, don't be the next Goyard :angel: (thou I know it's impossible...)

Reactions: sihoonsiyun