Official Faure le Page Thread

I just got my DB 37 (medium). It is a wee bit bigger than a LV Neverfull MM, nearly the same size. There is a photo on this thread comparing the 32 and 37, I think it is page 72 or 73? There is also a YouTube video comparing the size of the MM to a medium or small DB
I am also petite (156cm) and also use a neverfull mm. I don't find the 37 to be overwhelming and welcome the extra space since I will use it work work.
Unfortunately there are no compartments or zippers in the regular open top DBs. Let us know what you decide!
Hi KMARIEA!

Would you be kind enough to please measure the dimensions of your DB37 in cms, if you have the time .. Im still a bit concerned about the authenticity of my DB which i bought from an online reseller. Thank you in advance :smile:
Opening-
Base-
Height-
Width-

Buyer be aware!

I've been eyeing on this brand for awhile and finally bought my first pouch when I was Paris. The quality of the brand is a concern. The hoop on my zip came of on my first use. I've been in touch with the their customer service. They offered me repair or return but they didn't offer to pay for postage. I'm really disappointed. So if you are an international like me, you should put this into consideration.

Same issue happened to my bag! :sad:

Hi KMARIEA!

Would you be kind enough to please measure the dimensions of your DB37 in cms, if you have the time .. Im still a bit concerned about the authenticity of my DB which i bought from an online reseller. Thank you in advance :smile:
Opening-
Base-
Height-
Width-
Hi there! Hope this helps :smile:

Opening 46cm across
Base 35cm x 16cm
Height 32cm
Width 16 cm (taken from base, I included the piping)

Hello! I wanted to ask anyone who has a gun pouchette if theirs can fit a phone in it. If so, what size did you get? I'm about to make a purchase from the boutique to get the Calibre 21. I previously bought a medium Daily Battle in black with yellow trim and LOVE using it everyday but I'd like to get the gun pouch to put my keys and wallet or phone.

Last edited:
Hello! I wanted to ask anyone who has a gun pouchette if theirs can fit a phone in it. If so, what size did you get? I'm about to make a purchase from the boutique to get the Calibre 21. I previously bought a medium Daily Battle in black with yellow trim and LOVE using it everyday but I'd like to get the gun pouch to put my keys and wallet or phone.

I have the phone 6 and it doesn't fit

I believe it's the 18 cm since it's 7 x 6 inches
I believe it's the 18 cm since it's 7 x 6 inches
Thanks for the info on the gun pouch, Pinky7129! The SA said they currently only have a few colors so I'll probably pass on getting it . I plan to go to Japan in the fall so hopefully I'll be able to visit the FLP store there and see everything in person. Patience is hard.

By the way , do you happen to have a gun pochette? Just wanting to ask what size is good to get for a 37 DB?
I don't have any pochettes yet, but they are definitely next on my list! There are a lot of cute photos on Instagram showing a DB with a gun pochette attached and hanging on the exterior of the bag. FLp usually doesn't give details on Instagram, so you can email the boutique directly for a consultation and have them send you some photos! They respond very quickly, even when you request photos.

Reactions: Ikalingan
Thanks! I guess I will need to have it shipped to a more permanent address like the parents house in order to get the customs bill
Is there anyone who has ordered only the dB tote? I know that someone has posted that as long as the purchase is under $800 (which just the tote would be) there could potentially be no customs fee to the us. Any insight? Also does the customs bill include your shipping fee?

I don't have any pochettes yet, but they are definitely next on my list! There are a lot of cute photos on Instagram showing a DB with a gun pochette attached and hanging on the exterior of the bag. FLp usually doesn't give details on Instagram, so you can email the boutique directly for a consultation and have them send you some photos! They respond very quickly, even when you request photos.
Will email them , thanks again ❤️

Reactions: KMARIEA