Official Faure le Page Thread

i own the goyard saint louis in pm size and would like to purchase the flp daily battle 41 but not sure if it'll be too big?
I have the 41. It’s about the same size as the St. Louis GM; so, it’s signficantly bigger than the PM. If you carry a lot, you will love it. I don’t really think twice how it looks on me because I mainly bought it for work and travel, especially on days when I’m spending the night at my boyfriend’s place so I can fit some extra clothes and shoes. Otherwise, I don’t really carry it outside of work since I don’t carry a lot.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Dilemma:

No idea when the db32 grey/black well come back in stock, it's been a week in the waiting list already...

The same color in 37 is in stock (last i heard) and i don't necessarily mind the size but it puts me over the duties limit and i don't want to pay potentially $100+ more.....

I have the 41. It’s about the same size as the St. Louis GM; so, it’s signficantly bigger than the PM. If you carry a lot, you will love it. I don’t really think twice how it looks on me because I mainly bought it for work and travel, especially on days when I’m spending the night at my boyfriend’s place so I can fit some extra clothes and shoes. Otherwise, I don’t really carry it outside of work since I don’t carry a lot.

thank you! im carrying the saint louis pm now and was looking to buy the gm and chanced upon flp daily battle 41. in terms of price, i would say its a really good buy and i read back a few pages and saw some people saying that the material is also better!

Dilemma:

No idea when the db32 grey/black well come back in stock, it's been a week in the waiting list already...

The same color in 37 is in stock (last i heard) and i don't necessarily mind the size but it puts me over the duties limit and i don't want to pay potentially $100+ more.....
I waited months for my bag to be in stock! I would email the store every two weeks with a quick, polite, gentle reminder inquiring about stock! I did that so many times they knew I was serious and they actually reached out to me when the bag I wanted was finally in stock!

It's usually worth it to wait for the bag you want at the price you want, but also it might be worth it if you want the tote now to pay the extra couple of hundreds?

Reactions: bernz84
Dilemma:

I waited a little over 2 months for a bag I was waiting for. Unfortunately you could wait a while. :sad: But like bellebellbelle19 says, as long as you send little reminders every once in a whlie, they will know you're serious and will contact you when the bag is in stock.

thank you! im carrying the saint louis pm now and was looking to buy the gm and chanced upon flp daily battle 41. in terms of price, i would say its a really good buy and i read back a few pages and saw some people saying that the material is also better!
That's funny because I've actually been eyeing the St. Louis PM! :lol:

I waited a little over 2 months for a bag I was waiting for. Unfortunately you could wait a while. :sad: But like bellebellbelle19 says, as long as you send little reminders every once in a whlie, they will know you're serious and will contact you when the bag is in stock.

That's funny because I've actually been eyeing the St. Louis PM! :lol:

hahahaha yes i enjoy it too but sometimes a bit too small and i had problems with the leather strap bfo.. color transfer to my tops and cannot be washed off >.<

brought the bag back to the boutique and they changed the straps for me

I waited months for my bag to be in stock! I would email the store every two weeks with a quick, polite, gentle reminder inquiring about stock! I did that so many times they knew I was serious and they actually reached out to me when the bag I wanted was finally in stock!

It's usually worth it to wait for the bag you want at the price you want, but also it might be worth it if you want the tote now to pay the extra couple of hundreds?

Oh wow, i thought i read somewhere they usually get back to you in a couple days? Maybe that's for the smaller items.

I am going to try Galeries Lafayette. I'm apprehensive about the shipping but you never know, it may turn out ok.

Oh wow, i thought i read somewhere they usually get back to you in a couple days? Maybe that's for the smaller items.

I am going to try Galeries Lafayette. I'm apprehensive about the shipping but you never know, it may turn out ok.

whats with lafayette shipping? at first they quoted me 55 euros for shipping but another staff said 90 euros (both times over email) cus she said my bag is bigger and they needed a bigger package so 90 euros for shipping...

This thread has been so helpful to me. I started reading back in the spring, slogged all the way through 120+ pages and decided to pull the trigger. I was looking for a tote bag that was more unique than LV and more durable than Goyard.

The transaction over email with Claudia was simple and quick. Shipping took less than a day. I am so pleased with the quality of my bag. I'll be honest, I'm using my bag as a diaper bag and I don't baby it at all. I've used it all summer, taking it to the beach, the pool, stuffing it under airplane seats... and it still looks fabulous.

Here's my Daily Battle 37 in navy.IMG_3277.JPG

Did you get charged a foreig transaction fee?
This will depend on the terms of your credit card agreement. If you live in the US and your credit card charges foreign transaction fees for out of country purchases, you will incur fees when purchasing from FLP. But not all credit cards have foreign transaction fees.

If you're not sure, call your bank. You may also need to call them to authorize an out of country purchase.

This thread has been so helpful to me. I started reading back in the spring, slogged all the way through 120+ pages and decided to pull the trigger. I was looking for a tote bag that was more unique than LV and more durable than Goyard.

The transaction over email with Claudia was simple and quick. Shipping took less than a day. I am so pleased with the quality of my bag. I'll be honest, I'm using my bag as a diaper bag and I don't baby it at all. I've used it all summer, taking it to the beach, the pool, stuffing it under airplane seats... and it still looks fabulous.

Here's my Daily Battle 37 in navy.View attachment 3849823

Love this! Did you have to wait long for it to come in stock?