Official Coach Spring/Summer 2017 Thread

1. That's part of the Fall/Winter 2017 collection! A thread about it was already started if you want to look it up (: they didn't have a pre-sale of the coin purse, only of the Rogue 17s.

2. Thank you!! I will check out the thread now.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  3. I love these sneakers! I know I don't need them (I have too many pairs of sneakers!)...but, I really want them! :p

I love the studded heel patch and the painted leather upper!

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 9.57.27 PM.png

4. I agree, those shoes look super cool. I would be so afraid of getting those dirty, though. I probably wouldn't wear them and just leave them in the box and admire them at home. Haha.

5. I love these too. I'm also drooling over the men's loafers with studded heel area... I'd be all over them in a second if they came in women's sizes!

MonsieurMode likes this.
  6. Just fyi, items in the beechwood color are reaching stores & are available to order. I saw the regular size Rogue IRL over the weekend & just called CS who said the glovetan leather duffle in burnished beechwood is available (bordeaux interior on the duffle).

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  7. I bought these! They're divine. I wish the soles were all rubber (they're half leather/rubber). They're tough to slip into because the leather is very stiff, but a shoehorn fixes this problem.

Debating if I want the Plug Loafers with the studs on the toe, too...

faintlymacabre and Luv2Shop1 like this.
  8. Does anyone have this? Or even seen it? TIA! Screenshot_20170224-143137.png

9. Does anyone know what the color of this bag is called?

10. It's butterscotch

Hobbsy likes this.
  11. Thank you!

12. I'm just full of questions?! Has anyone seen this or own it?
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-20-39-27.png

13. Does she need to go use a measuring tape to get you the accurate dimensions?? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Hobbsy likes this.
  14. Lol.... I want something with tea roses on it, the pink and black ones.....But nothing works for me, so I was wondering if this might be a good pouch to carry in my bag to hold little type items. I like it, haven't seen it and don't know if I'm just wanting it because there's no tea roses for me, or if the wristlet is actually really cool irl?

K.E.W. likes this.

15. With everyone wanting tea roses around here, it's all a blur to me who owns what, so I didn't realize that you don't own ANY tea rose items??

Hobbsy likes this.