Official Coach Spring/Summer 2017 Thread

I love these sneakers! I know I don't need them (I have too many pairs of sneakers!)...but, I really want them! [emoji14]

I love the studded heel patch and the painted leather upper!

View attachment 3610213
I love these too. I'm also drooling over the men's loafers with studded heel area... I'd be all over them in a second if they came in women's sizes!

Reactions: MonsieurMode
Just fyi, items in the beechwood color are reaching stores & are available to order. I saw the regular size Rogue IRL over the weekend & just called CS who said the glovetan leather duffle in burnished beechwood is available (bordeaux interior on the duffle).

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I love these too. I'm also drooling over the men's loafers with studded heel area... I'd be all over them in a second if they came in women's sizes!

I bought these! They're divine. I wish the soles were all rubber (they're half leather/rubber). They're tough to slip into because the leather is very stiff, but a shoehorn fixes this problem.

Debating if I want the Plug Loafers with the studs on the toe, too...

Does she need to go use a measuring tape to get you the accurate dimensions?? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Lol....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I want something with tea roses on it, the pink and black ones.....But nothing works for me, so I was wondering if this might be a good pouch to carry in my bag to hold little type items. I like it, haven't seen it and don't know if I'm just wanting it because there's no tea roses for me, or if the wristlet is actually really cool irl?

Reactions: K.E.W.
Lol....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I want something with tea roses on it, the pink and black ones.....But nothing works for me, so I was wondering if this might be a good pouch to carry in my bag to hold little type items. I like it, haven't seen it and don't know if I'm just wanting it because there's no tea roses for me, or if the wristlet is actually really cool irl?

With everyone wanting tea roses around here, it's all a blur to me who owns what, so I didn't realize that you don't own ANY tea rose items??

Reactions: Hobbsy