Official Coach Spring/Summer 2017 Thread

1. Hey, Coachies!

So the Runway show will walk this Tuesday at 4 PM Eastern Time. As always, Coach will livestream the show on its website. There was a sneak peek at one of the bags on Instagram today. Looks like a Western and embellishment theme will carry over to this collection.

IMG_3035-1.jpg

Someone posted some drilldown pictures in another thread of some Saddel Bags, Rogues, and Rogue Satchels that share a lot of the bag details in Coach's Pre-Spring (Resort) 2017 Collection. I'm pretty sure these will be the Shop the Runway bags that will be available on Coach's website at 8 am on Wednesday.

nucleii, sparkle1, sunsh1ne and 2 others like this.
  2. More sneak peeks!

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

3. VOGUE Taiwan has some backstage pictures:

LOVE this Dinky. Check out the hangtag!!!
    IMG_3054.jpg

Looks like the Coach Feathers are back.
    IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

Crazy details on this Dinky.
    IMG_3056.jpg

4. LOVE LOVE the Leather Club bottlecap hangtag! It looks like it's part of the Dinky bags from the picture. I can't wait to see the whole bag.

5. Studded loafers:
    IMG_3059.jpg
    Fringe, embellished Dinky:
    IMG_3058.jpg
    The Runway:
    IMG_3060.jpg

stephan142, nucleii and eleanors36 like this.
  6. That fringe dinky is :heart: :heart: :heart:

7. Oh, that was much fun to watch!!!

eleanors36 likes this.
  8. Edgy rockabilly meets 90's grunge meets heroin chic! So.much.fringe. Those loafers and boots would stop me from sitting on my foot. :smile:

dgphoto and Sarah03 like this.
  9. Definitely some punk/grunge elements. Lots of fringe.

10. I'm old but I loved those boots.....oh to be younger!!

11. LOL

I'm glad Vevers took more of a risk with this collection. However, most of it doesn't appeal to me. I'm hopeful to see the pieces after they tweek them for mass production!

Luv2Shop1 and eleanors36 like this.
  12. Did y'all notice that every bag was small?

Lucylu29 likes this.
  13. Yes, I did. I like a couple of bags. One of the bags is very boxy. I don't remember the color but I think it was in three different colors. Also, I liked two dresses. One of them was green with orange flowers and another one was black with pale pink flowers on top. The shoes looked good on models but I don't see myself wearing it.

Hobbsy and eleanors36 like this.
  14. I did. Some seemed really small--maybe smaller than the dinky. Too small for me!

Nymeria1 and Hobbsy like this.
  15. That was exactly what I was thinking as I was watching it. I kept waiting for them to bring out the larger bags but model after model carried what seemed to me a tiny bag.

scootergirl72 and Hobbsy like this.