Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hate those tiny, thin little straps! This color is really pretty!

eleanors36 and houseof999 like this.
  2. I really like this bag!

Hobbsy and houseof999 like this.
  3. It's certainly different. I love the color!

eleanors36 likes this.
  4. Same/similar dimensions as the Dreamer.

houseof999 likes this.
  5. Found these on Pinterest. None of them are really my cup of tea at all. Most way overdone. Thankfully, we've come to learn that there are also more simplistic designs available that we aren't seeing on the runway. At least that's what I'm hoping.
    Screenshot_20190113-084146_Pinterest.jpg Screenshot_20190113-084004_Pinterest.jpg Screenshot_20190113-083917_Pinterest.jpg Screenshot_20190113-083705_Pinterest.jpg Screenshot_20190113-083623_Pinterest.jpg Screenshot_20190113-083458_Pinterest.jpg Screenshot_20190113-083347_Pinterest.jpg

fayden, focoach, Luv2Shop1 and 5 others like this.
  6. I would have to see IRL, IMO they look like what the counterfeiters do when they throw scraps together to make a bag.
    I am sure they are nicer in person.

TheBlonde, Syren, CoachMaven and 3 others like this.
  7. The last one has potential, plain in an amazing shade of green with a back pocket. Could be a good weekend crossbody. Still wouldn't make the top of my list though...

eleanors36 likes this.
  8. LOL, I agree but that's a lot of modifications!

holiday123 and eleanors36 like this.
  9. I feel like we're going back to the 2000's.

finer_woman, uncertain and fayden like this.
  10. I was thinking along the same lines when I saw these-looks like Coach wants to use up all their scraps..... :smile:
    Luckily I don't like any of these, I bought too many bags in the last few months already, now it's time to stop buying!

redwood66 likes this.
  11. I’m really liking the new Drew satchel, I saw them in the store and thought they look pretty. I’m digging the black, white/snake and pink. I will wait for a sale and maybe I’ll pick one up. I just hope it’s not too heavy when it’s filled up.

Aimee3401 and TheBlonde like this.
  12. I really hate the patchwork stripes. I don't mind the patchwork on the kisslock bags but they aren't something I would buy.

bluesh4rk, Syren, zinacef and 3 others like this.
  13. I don't like patchwork on any bags. It reminds of using scraps to save $. Some of those would be nice if in one color glovetanned leather.

houseof999, thedseer, rkiz and 2 others like this.
  14. I agree with you about the straps, though. Too thin, I think.

Hobbsy likes this.
  15. Well, now we know what Coach does with their leftover fabric and leather pieces. :shocked: