Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This stuff launches end of Jan. for Feb. floorset and end of Feb. for March floorset, per my local store manager.

2. OMG, I had a sweater like the one on the left 30-some years ago.

And even at the height (see what I did there?) of the miniskirt phase 50 years ago I never wore anything as short as the one on the right, and back then we at least wore tights or textured pantyhose underneath. I guess you're supposed to keep your bag in your lap when you sit down. Or get on a bus. Or walk. They need to include a sporran with that.

OK, Old-Lady Rant Over... :biggrin:

3. Worse is the photoshopping job they did on her leg, which I just noticed after your comment about her skirt! Do we really have to artificially "enhance" women's bodies, Coach?

4. I can't tell. Do you think they made her leg skinnier? I think they look like they could be like that. Her arms are really skinny. When I was young, my legs looked like that. I hated having that hole in the middle.

5. Omg! It looks like a ratty dust rag. :lol:

6. It kinda looks like it because she's got a sway / bow in her thigh. :whut:

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  7. Glovetan Frame Bag - $595
    Style #68136
    Colors - Black, Oxblood
    68136_b4oxb_a0.jpg
    68136_b4bk_a0.jpg
    68136_a8.jpg

8. And some gunmetal hardware pls???!

Tosa22, holiday123 and Satcheldoll like this.
  9. Haha! Yes. I normally don't mind gold/brass hardware but lately I find myself looking for something with gunmetal.

10. I don't need these colors either! I think they made enough bags in Oxblood! Why couldn't they make them in actual Spring season colors to release in spring?

11. I totally agree.

houseof999 likes this.
  12. I'd love that bag in a daffodil yellow or a nice leafy green!

gr8onteej, whateve, Sarah03 and 2 others like this.
  13. You know I'm looking for green!

Teagaggle, zinacef, Sarah03 and 2 others like this.
  14. Exactly! This style would look great in Easter egg colors.