Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

I love the kisslock bags but not the cartoon ones.
980x.jpg

OMG, I had a sweater like the one on the left 30-some years ago.

And even at the height (see what I did there?) of the miniskirt phase 50 years ago I never wore anything as short as the one on the right, and back then we at least wore tights or textured pantyhose underneath. I guess you're supposed to keep your bag in your lap when you sit down. Or get on a bus. Or walk. They need to include a sporran with that.

OK, Old-Lady Rant Over... :biggrin:

And even at the height (see what I did there?) of the miniskirt phase 50 years ago I never wore anything as short as the one on the right, and back then we at least wore tights or textured pantyhose underneath. I guess you're supposed to keep your bag in your lap when you sit down. Or get on a bus. Or walk. They need to include a sporran with that.

Worse is the photoshopping job they did on her leg, which I just noticed after your comment about her skirt! Do we really have to artificially "enhance" women's bodies, Coach?

Worse is the photoshopping job they did on her leg, which I just noticed after your comment about her skirt! Do we really have to artificially "enhance" women's bodies, Coach?
I can't tell. Do you think they made her leg skinnier? I think they look like they could be like that. Her arms are really skinny. When I was young, my legs looked like that. I hated having that hole in the middle.

Omg! It looks like a ratty dust rag. :lol:

Thanks for the photos and info. I really like these. I wish they had them in different colors. I don't need another black or oxblood bag. Fingers crossed more colors will come.
I don't need these colors either! I think they made enough bags in Oxblood! Why couldn't they make them in actual Spring season colors to release in spring?