Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

1. This stuff launches end of Jan. for Feb. floorset and end of Feb. for March floorset, per my local store manager.

2. OMG, I had a sweater like the one on the left 30-some years ago.

And even at the height (see what I did there?) of the miniskirt phase 50 years ago I never wore anything as short as the one on the right, and back then we at least wore tights or textured pantyhose underneath. I guess you're supposed to keep your bag in your lap when you sit down. Or get on a bus. Or walk. They need to include a sporran with that.

OK, Old-Lady Rant Over... :biggrin:

Lucylu29, musiclover, rkiz and 7 others like this.
  3. Worse is the photoshopping job they did on her leg, which I just noticed after your comment about her skirt! Do we really have to artificially "enhance" women's bodies, Coach?

4. I can't tell. Do you think they made her leg skinnier? I think they look like they could be like that. Her arms are really skinny. When I was young, my legs looked like that. I hated having that hole in the middle.

5. Omg! It looks like a ratty dust rag. :lol:

6. It kinda looks like it because she's got a sway / bow in her thigh. :whut:

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  7. Glovetan Frame Bag - $595
    Style #68136
    Colors - Black, Oxblood
    68136_b4oxb_a0.jpg
    68136_b4bk_a0.jpg
    68136_a8.jpg

8. And some gunmetal hardware pls???!

Tosa22, holiday123 and Satcheldoll like this.
  9. Haha! Yes. I normally don't mind gold/brass hardware but lately I find myself looking for something with gunmetal.

10. I don't need these colors either! I think they made enough bags in Oxblood! Why couldn't they make them in actual Spring season colors to release in spring?

11. I totally agree.

houseof999 likes this.
  12. I'd love that bag in a daffodil yellow or a nice leafy green!

gr8onteej, whateve, Sarah03 and 2 others like this.
  13. You know I'm looking for green!

Teagaggle, zinacef, Sarah03 and 2 others like this.
  14. Exactly! This style would look great in Easter egg colors.