Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

Well I know when I bought the two Dinky bags at full price from Disney Springs I actually had no regrets because I really like them, and there was no info or guarantee they would come to the online site at any point. So saving 30 isn’t bad, but you are right it is nice to save more. But I am good with my full price purchases in this case.
I adore these dinkys- I may just go ahead and buy the black- 30% off for a bird in the hand is worth something. I bought the chalk kisslock frame, the camera bag and the barrel bag in pink with the Dalmatian motifs- all full price and no regrets whatsoever.

Reactions: Alexa5
The Dalmatian and Dumbo bag charms are sold out. Glad I grabbed them.
I read the reviews and decided not to get it. It is large on the outside and small on the inside. I'd want to use it as a wallet but it sounds like it doesn't hold enough, and I want it to take up less room than my large wallets. It is so cute though.
I totally agree- it is why I did not pull the trigger. I also am not sure about the kisslock staying closed. I have the chalk frame bag and it seems pretty secure but it is a concern. Maybe just the dinky and bag charms for 30% off. I will wait to see if anything else gets marked down 50%- I like Thumper- hopefully will be around in Dec.

The Dalmatian and Dumbo bag charms are sold out. Glad I grabbed them.

I totally agree- it is why I did not pull the trigger. I also am not sure about the kisslock staying closed. I have the chalk frame bag and it seems pretty secure but it is a concern. Maybe just the dinky and bag charms for 30% off. I will wait to see if anything else gets marked down 50%- I like Thumper- hopefully will be around in Dec.
All the bag charms are sold out. I bought Thumper. I already have the 3-D Dumbo charm but I'm a little sad now that I didn't get Dalmatian and Dumbo too. But I've heard these charms are really big so I don't know how much use I'd get out of them. I just love Thumper's expression.

All the bag charms are sold out. I bought Thumper. I already have the 3-D Dumbo charm but I'm a little sad now that I didn't get Dalmatian and Dumbo too. But I've heard these charms are really big so I don't know how much use I'd get out of them. I just love Thumper's expression.
These character bag charms always sell out first with sales so I knew I had to act fast and buy. I love Thumper. I was trying desperately to get the little silver Dumbo but that sold out so fast at full price so good for you that you have the best Dumbo bag charm.