Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

My items arrived! I love, love my pouch!! It's gorgeous and the leather is divine. The charm was surprisingly bigger than I anticipated. It's almost the size of my hands and nearly half the size of the pouch. It's adorable but I might not keep it.

Some pictures!! So happy to finally have a few pieces from this collection. Hopefully Disney Springs will have some more leftover in a few weeks as I plan on buying one more item. I am in love!
That pouch is cute! I love the way they have different dalmatians on it.....or one dalmatian with different expressions.

Reactions: anthrosphere
My items arrived! I love, love my pouch!! It's gorgeous and the leather is divine. The charm was surprisingly bigger than I anticipated. It's almost the size of my hands and nearly half the size of the pouch. It's adorable but I might not keep it.

Some pictures!! So happy to finally have a few pieces from this collection. Hopefully Disney Springs will have some more leftover in a few weeks as I plan on buying one more item. I am in love!
I really like that pouch, can it be worn crossbody? Is there an option to buy a chain to make it one?

Wow that charm is big! :-0

Don’t you just love that print on that pouch. It’s so nice to have a bag large enough to see all the different doggy poses :smile:

That pouch is cute! I love the way they have different dalmatians on it.....or one dalmatian with different expressions.

Thank you! There are at least 3 different dogs! I love that Coach varied the dogs rather than just repeating the same one. I can't stop staring at them, they are so cute!!

Don’t you just love that print on that pouch. It’s so nice to have a bag large enough to see all the different doggy poses :smile:
I totally agree! The bag is a lot larger than expected, but that's a good thing. I can't get enough of the pup just under the Coach nameplate. His position is just perfectly placed.

I really like that pouch, can it be worn crossbody? Is there an option to buy a chain to make it one?
It's not, sadly. There is only one ring attached to the side, so you can't use a crossbody strap on it.

Wow that charm is big! :-0
I was shocked at the size, too. It looked kind of overwhelming/ridiculous on my bags so I didn't keep it. I also forgot that the Dalmatian keychain print is much more faded compared to Thumper and Dumbo for some reason. So back to Coach it went.

Reactions: Mellibelli1022
Thank you! There are at least 3 different dogs! I love that Coach varied the dogs rather than just repeating the same one. I can't stop staring at them, they are so cute!!

I totally agree! The bag is a lot larger than expected, but that's a good thing. I can't get enough of the pup just under the Coach nameplate. His position is just perfectly placed.

It's not, sadly. There is only one ring attached to the side, so you can't use a crossbody strap on it.

I was shocked at the size, too. It looked kind of overwhelming/ridiculous on my bags so I didn't keep it. I also forgot that the Dalmatian keychain print is much more faded compared to Thumper and Dumbo for some reason. So back to Coach it went.
Right? I never understood the reason behind that dumb decision.

So disappointed in UPS. I hate signature required. Ugh. Did everything right, all set to get package at UPS, and my local facility had a random change of hours out of the blue and not mentioned on my ups choice email. I called UPS who had local call me, and they will deliver tomorrow. He was nice about it, and understood my frustration as I could have chosen another location for pick up. He said I could have come in anyway, although the sign didn’t say anything about that. :sad:. So hopefully tomorrow will have pics.

Reactions: AubergineSally
Beyond frustrated. Finally get the bag and they sent me chalk. Ugh. I am so frustrated. I called them and they are going to send a label to return the bag, and overnight the other. But at this point I feel like it isn't meant to be. I will go through the process, but between being so excited to see it yesterday and then now today to get the wrong bag has kind of crushed the experience for me. They are sending it sig not required the next time though. That is a little better, and they are crediting the shipping I was charged originally. Oh well. If it isn't perfect and I don't love it, it is going right back.

I think it's beautiful. I love the sequins on it. I'm wondering whether it will end up on the Outlet website. It appears to be sold out in the US, but the UK and Australia and other countries appear to have lots of stock and I think Coach might sell it at the outlet in a couple of months...
What does everyone else think?
I ended up getting it at Bloomingdales for mother’s day from my husband and then later on I got a discount price adjustment down to $288.50. Probably not what outlet price would be but at least not full retail price. I’m happy and I love it:smile:

The right bag finally came...lol. I do like it. The blue is definitely dark enough it is hard to tell whether it is dark blue or black. My only question in receiving it was if the dalmation paint was scratched up or just how they did the dalmations, so I found some pics of dalmations on the frame bag and those were like that too--I think it is to give the dalmations a more faded, casual look.

IMG_0253.jpg IMG_0254.jpg

The right bag finally came...lol. I do like it. The blue is definitely dark enough it is hard to tell whether it is dark blue or black. My only question in receiving it was if the dalmation paint was scratched up or just how they did the dalmations, so I found some pics of dalmations on the frame bag and those were like that too--I think it is to give the dalmations a more faded, casual look.

View attachment 4511952 View attachment 4511953
I love that print, the bag is so cute! I'd like something in that print, but I haven't seen anything I could use. It's all either too large or too small.

Reactions: Alexa5