Official Coach Spring 2019 Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hopefully a Coach employer is looking for feedback on tPF. I would like it in some Bright pastel colors as well.

whateve, Satcheldoll and houseof999 like this.
  2. Does anyone know the size of the kisslock bags?

3. Yes! They look like an egg so pretty colors would be wonderful.

whateve and houseof999 like this.
  4. I just stumbled upon an “all over croc Courier!” No pics sadly. :sad:

Satcheldoll likes this.
  5. Satchel size is 11.5 x 7.5 x 4.25

6. That sounds like a great size.

Hobbsy, houseof999 and redwood66 like this.
  7. There's another bag called kisslock saddle bag in smaller size that looks just like Lindy. I think the dimensions are same as the Lindy as well.

whateve likes this.
  8. I really want to know what the size is for this bag[​IMG]

9. Oh, I like that size but like everyone else I need a different color besides black or oxblood. Thanks for the info!

houseof999 likes this.
  10. Me too!

houseof999 likes this.
  11. That has to be long. The kisslock is almost 8" long and that charm falls below it. Looks like it's almost even to the bottom of this bag?

eleanors36 likes this.
  12. I'm guessing it to be 10" L X 12" H X 3" D.

bellebellebelle19 and Hobbsy like this.
  13. I agree, at least 12" high. Do you like this bag? I actually love the charm on the bag.

eleanors36 likes this.
  14. I do but not sure how it's going to look on me. It's looks like it's hanging very low on a tall model and I'm very short. Also concerned about the thin spaghetti strap for a bag this size.

bellebellebelle19, Hobbsy and whateve like this.
  15. The model isn't wearing is crossbody so it would hang a little higher. Maybe the strap is adjustable.