Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

I actually asked the seller because I thought maybe it was an optical illusion and she said she knows it is weird but she didn't want the handles and she did a really good job so you can't tell. I think she should have realized it wasn't the bag for her BEFORE doing the surgery. It is a little like your boyfriend telling you to get plastic surgery then breaking up with you after you do.

*LOL* that is a good analogy! But I agree... she should have decided on the bag before going through all the trouble to remove the handles, not to mention trying to sell it. It just looks odd.. But I will say she definitely did a good job- you cannot even tell there were handles there!

LVoeShopping said:
Have you thought about the Abigail, Lindsey or Sophia? Those are my faves :smile:

ABIGAIL yes. I have definitely thought of this one. I'm not sure in the python print though. I do love the new Lindsey python coming out. I don't think my arms will fit in the small handles. When I carry it's on my forearm that'll be fine. I need a least a 7 inch drop to fit on my shoulder. I have never been crazy about the Lindsey's or the Sophias carried by the longer shoulder strap. I really do like the new Lindsay python print coming out. This is the same print that was on the sage. Of course it's no longer available and I can't find it online either. I did find that exact print on a Kristin hobo. I don't have those in my collection yet. There so many great bags. The Lindsay is on my mind and I can always return it if I don't like.

ABIGAIL yes. I have definitely thought of this one. I'm not sure in the python print though. I do love the new Lindsey python coming out. I don't think my arms will fit in the small handles. When I carry it's on my forearm that'll be fine. I need a least a 7 inch drop to fit on my shoulder. I have never been crazy about the Lindsey's or the Sophias carried by the longer shoulder strap. I really do like the new Lindsay python print coming out. This is the same print that was on the sage. Of course it's no longer available and I can't find it online either. I did find that exact print on a Kristin hobo. I don't have those in my collection yet. There so many great bags. The Lindsay is on my mind and I can always return it if I don't like.

Are you a darker python or lighter python fan? It seems like Coach is only giving either/or for each style and not multiple python options.

Are you a darker python or lighter python fan? It seems like Coach is only giving either/or for each style and not multiple python options.
I tend to go for darker. I like the darker one they had on the elevated sage. The new lindsey I have my eye on. I was told that python does't hold up very good. This concerns me. If I am going to spend hundreds of $ on a single handbag I ecpect it to ware well. Have you had much luck?

I tend to go for darker. I like the darker one they had on the elevated sage. The new lindsey I have my eye on. I was told that python does't hold up very good. This concerns me. If I am going to spend hundreds of $ on a single handbag I ecpect it to ware well. Have you had much luck?

Kind of funny we have been talking about python, hubby brought me home a dark python Kristin NS tote yesterday. I am completely in love :biggrin: she seems pretty durable to me, hoping for no issues with her!

LVoeShopping said:
Kind of funny we have been talking about python, hubby brought me home a dark python Kristin NS tote yesterday. I am completely in love :biggrin: she seems pretty durable to me, hoping for no issues with her!

HOW SWEET!" Brownie point! I think I found the perfect python. IT WILL BE A little bit but I'll definitely post when I get it

Well they finally skipped me this time. But that's ok. I found something more exciting ;) Since I got my new job I spend 12.5 hours a week in my car. I bought a new Lancer back in June, pic attached for reference but she is putting on miles quick. I drive country roads and it is usually foggy, and really crappy in the winter. I decided to make a new purchase which I have pictures of and my "passenger". lol!

Attachments

• car side.jpg
    car side.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 275
No one is around but I'm going to post anyway. Please don't delete my thread. :biggrin: Here is my new baby and her passenger.

Attachments

• front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 226
  • angle view.jpg
    angle view.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 221
  • my passenger.jpg
    my passenger.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 226
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg