Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

I'm in the market for a natural/tan colored satchel and this one is on my list. Can anyone tell me whether the persimmon color is more orange? or is it more of a tan color? It's hard to tell from the picture.

m3rma1d said:
Sabrina was an FP (Full Price/boutique bag), Ashley is MFF (Made For Factory, meaning made just for outlets)
Usually the FP bags have "better" little details, maybe someone can chime in with those...

Thanks ! I wonder if quality is better? I hope others respond.

AlinaRose said:
I'm in the market for a natural/tan colored satchel and this one is on my list. Can anyone tell me whether the persimmon color is more orange? or is it more of a tan color? It's hard to tell from the picture.
I have the baby sage or the round satchel in champaign. It's metallic tan. I absolutely love it goes with everything

Attachments

• 2012-02-28_23-55-25_113-1.jpg
    2012-02-28_23-55-25_113-1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 219
This is just weird. Maybe its hard to tell since there is only one pic, but it looks like there are no markings where the handles even were? I wonder if it is even authentic... I dont think it is, because why would you go through all of the trouble to have the handles removed only to turn around and sell it?
I actually asked the seller because I thought maybe it was an optical illusion and she said she knows it is weird but she didn't want the handles and she did a really good job so you can't tell. I think she should have realized it wasn't the bag for her BEFORE doing the surgery. It is a little like your boyfriend telling you to get plastic surgery then breaking up with you after you do.