Official Christina Aguilera thread!

I don't think she is fat, maybe more 'plump'. It shows a lot on her face, but the major things that go against her are her hair and her clothing choices. There are many beautiful fuller figured ladies but they do better at dressing, Nigella lawson comes to mind.

She is not fat as a pig. She actually looks pretty good, figure-wise, in that knee length dress. Her only problems are a) the hair, b) the makeup and c) her insistence on wearing desperately unflattering clothing. She has good points in her figure, no doubt about that. She just insists on not showing them off.

If she got a better weave, plus a new make-up artist and stylist, she would be looking gorgeous. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with the woman... she is just really bad at presenting herself well.

She doesn't carry the extra weight on her frame well. Kinda like Jessica Simpson. Neither women are extremely overweight but they have this sloppy, alcohol bloat look about them. I guess the fashion choices contribute to this.

Christina Aguilera heads into a restaurant to meet up with some friends on Thursday (October 13) in Studio City, Calif.

Earlier in the week, the 30-year-old entertainer landed at LAX Airport with beau Matthew Rutler after performing at the Michael Jackson tribute concert in the U.K.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo, and Beyonce also paid tribute to the late King of Pop.

Catch Christina, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine, and Blake Shelton back together when The Voice returns February 5 on NBC after the Super Bowl!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 680
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 649
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 711
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 645
Christina Aguilera and her son Max have a day of spooky fun at the Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch on Friday (October 14) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old entertainer and her little boy, along with boyfriend Matt Rutler, picked pumpkins and enjoyed the attractions at the outdoor fall festival.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

The night before, Christina met up with some friends at a restaurant in Studio City.

The main suspect in a mass celebrity nude photo and precious information hacking case has been identified, CNN reports. Stars who were victims include Christina, Mila Kunis, and Scarlett Johansson.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared + EyePrime

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 681
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 604
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 636
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 596
I think she just gained some weight and people are making it out to be a scandal. Come on now, every single person on this planet puts on weight at some point and is like oh sh*t, I'm not lookin too good, gotta get in shape. She probably hasn't come to that realization yet.

Besides, like someone else said, she's one of the unfortunate tiny girls who doesn't carry extra weight very well. I can tell because I'm one of them :lol:

if christina wants to wear leggings as pants she should get her hands on a pair jeggings or super thick winter leggings. I have a pair from AA i practically live in when it gets cold. She has no excuse to be walking around with see through 'pants' with her money

The grudge: Kelly Osbourne won't let sleeping dogs lie and criticises Christina Aguilera's weight for the umpteenth time

Kelly Osbourne can't forget the past, which is why she continues to slam arch-nemesis Christina Aguilera's recent weight gain.

Although she called the 30-year-old singer a 'fat b***h' just over two months ago, she's done it again.

On E!'s Fashion Police Friday, co-host George Kotsiopoulous defended Christina's unflattering get-up at last weekend's Michael Jackson tribute concert.

He pointed out that she was 'still probably a size 2/4' despite her poor outfit choice.

'Trust me,' Kelly, 26, sniped. 'I'm a 2/4. That is not a 2/4.'

She continued: 'She called me fat for years. I was never that fat.'

The Voice judge has been the source of criticism for pairing a tight-fitting black bodysuit with fishnets, heavy-handed makeup and massive hair.

On a previous episode of the E! commentary show, Ozzy Osbourne's daughter had also attacked the Burlesque star's size.

'Maybe she's just becoming the fat b***h she was always born to be. I don't know. She was a c*** to me', she said.
'She called me fat for so many f***ing years," Osbourne vented, 'so you know what? F**k you! You're fat too.'

Fashion police co-host Joan Rivers agrees with Kelly's analysis. 'Lady Marmalade got into the peanut butter again,' she said.

Kelly has battled her own weight issues in the past, but after appearing on Dancing with the Stars in 2009, managed to lose and keep off 48 pounds.

Source: DailyMail