Official Chloe weekend

Chodess your black bay's cousin got to go out for Brazilian Food on Saturday night - has had a straight run of getting out of the house all weekend and again today. May have to rotate tomorrow - it's not fair on the others... :P

Chodess your black bay's cousin got to go out for Brazilian Food on Saturday night - has had a straight run of getting out of the house all weekend and again today. May have to rotate tomorrow - it's not fair on the others... :P

Mmmmmm...brazilian food?? That's major favoritism right there!! Your bay's cousin may be removed from the home....by social services.... I've been quite the bad Mommy to her this weekend!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I'd prefer to mash in DH's head with the remote...
:noggin:

OMG :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Does that not just make you DAMN CRAZY? Are they ALL programmed to sit w/ that remote and keep changing those channels???? And watch NOTHING?????????????
I can't even be in the same room. He's in the bdr, I am in the kitchen. I LIKE football... the game is ON. And the channel is NOT changing. And I play on TPF at the same time. Multi-tasking.. which they are NOT capable of! :nogood:

OMG
Does that not just make you DAMN CRAZY? Are they ALL programmed to sit w/ that remote and keep changing those channels???? And watch NOTHING?????????????
I can't even be in the same room. He's in the bdr, I am in the kitchen. I LIKE football... the game is ON. And the channel is NOT changing. And I play on TPF at the same time. Multi-tasking.. which they are NOT capable of!

I'm playing catch up on the goss. They are all the same. Mine was watching cricket at another guys house at midnight saturday, cos it was on somewhere in the world. :faint::confused1:

Sunday night i asked him if he wanted to watch a movie on dvd. He said no, wanted to 'flick'. :wtf: Again very productive. Ends up watching not enough of anything to follow, wont give me the remote either. :cursing:I left in a huff. went to watch US project runway on you tube cos AU tv is a few weeks behind that show, and its great to be able to watch a few eps in one sitting. :nuts::nuts:

I'm playing catch up on the goss. They are all the same. Mine was watching cricket at another guys house at midnight saturday, cos it was on somewhere in the world. :faint::confused1:

Sunday night i asked him if he wanted to watch a movie on dvd. He said no, wanted to 'flick'. :wtf: Again very productive. Ends up watching not enough of anything to follow, wont give me the remote either. :cursing:I left in a huff. went to watch US project runway on you tube cos AU tv is a few weeks behind that show, and its great to be able to watch a few eps in one sitting. :nuts::nuts:

Well.. I cannot sit and just watch TV. Have to also have the laptop going. Too boring. But I CANNOT TOLERATE that constant channel flipping. That is a MALE thing... ALWAYS HUNTING. Drives me INSANE, I WILL NOT watch TV w/ that man. Just can't.
I do not get to "hold the remote' unless I go to another room or he falls asleep. HOW do they know you changed the channel when they are asleep?????????????