Seasonal Official BV Spring/Summer 2010! Post pics and discuss

It doesn't have a name
just call it the top handle tote

Hello all! I saw this bag at NM SF and fell in love! Anyone know what it is called? Is it a new style that will continue to be reproduced every season, or if it is a one-time style?

Would also welcome any perspectives/experiences from others who have caved and bought it :smile: Have you found it to be a good size, any other pros/cons to be aware of?

orchid%20woven%20zip%20tote.jpg

the paille cabat did have some kind of coating but not chemical
BV bags do not have a chemical coating of any kind
ergo the lighter colors will get dirty
so don't wear your light colored bags with jeans
color transfer

This is what I don't get, how come some of you ladies get to take pics inside the BV boutique? Something just don't add up here.....

BagEssence - By way of explanation as TT is a dear friend and lovely member here.... She was shopping, she is NOT an SA as I think you were questioning and since she bought some lovely things from the BV store, including that dress she is wearing and the clutch - they allowed her to take pictures.... and she wanted to share. no more, no less. nothing fishy at all.

Thanks for posting the yummy photos and you look beautiful in that dress! i wish i had your figure.

Last edited:
I'm trying to abstain but there's a slight possibility TDL's prediction of Christmas in June may come true. I'm checking on availability, wanted to wait till December but if they're not making that many......:shrugs:

Obviously when I posted she snuck it in this thread I thought I was in the F/W thread. :P The mind is the first to go!

Last edited: