Seasonal Official BV Spring/Summer 2010! Post pics and discuss

Booker, who can predict what Tomas Maier will do??!! I thought last S/S had variations on the same color palette; previous year it was all over the rainbow, so who knows?

I like his trends--the wired bags, the intricate details he's adding to some bags.

Can't wait to see the new collection :yahoo:
I can only predict what will happen in the BV forum when we see it ;)

boxermom - what do you mean by s/s collection variations? ( I am new to BV and I am still learning)

Juda - last Spring/Summer the color palette had a lot of related colors with subtle differences between them. Like the Saffron, Curry, Caramel. I still cannot tell the difference between Saffron and Curry.

Juda - last Spring/Summer the color palette had a lot of related colors with subtle differences between them. Like the Saffron, Curry, Caramel. I still cannot tell the difference between Saffron and Curry.

Exactly. You described it much better than I did, J. I thought the colors were very similar.

I'm thinking pink... There has been a lot of purples lately but not really much pink since S/S 07. I also would like to see brights - although those have tended to be more Resort, with S/S then more muted. But I agree - who really knows?!? I can't wait to see!

I'm hoping to see a gorgeous silver, in place of peltro, sending some inspirational vibes on TM's way.
mx56.gif

It is about time to show whats in Spring/Summer and I am just as excited to see what they can offer. I have quite a few red and purple so hopefully something new....I hope.