Seasonal Official BV Spring/Summer 2010! Post pics and discuss

No, that's S/S 2010. This is F/W 2009/2010. I know I'm in the wrong thread. :P I know one of you smarties will guess before I post a pic. :biggrin:
Not so sure it was that coveted, but I think it's a beauty, very unique and the look of couture. Actually haven't seen this bag in person but another in the same fabrication so I hope I'm not sorry in about 15 hours when I lay my hands on it. DH likes it better (as far as pics go) than the F/W 2010 Scarabeo convertible bag I was going to get so no wine cellar. This one is pre approved! :P

Last edited:
I knooowww, so rude. :nuts:

I got there at 10:02, did my deed and more :P and got out by 11:02. They had just closed the street I use to get out right up to the point I turn off it. Whew. :sweatdrop: Made it out just in the nick of time!

So I'm home at noon and turn on the news and at 12:15 they show the Prez getting on Air Force One. :wtf: He's just getting on the plane and the roads have been closed over an hour before he even leaves the East Coast! That's a lot of time for securing the area.

Time to take some pics :smile:

I don't know if my heart can take another reveal......I am still in a state of shock over TDL's reveal...I just went outside, it has been raining all day and the trees didn't grow any $$$$... what is a girl to do??....my wish list grows and grows!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting BL! I know I will love it....