Official Balenciaga Spring RAOK Gathering Place and Reveal Thread

Here are the promised pics!!;) My box contained a LOT!! And I mean a LOT!!! I'm so very grateful to my buddy..she must be the most generous and thoughtful buddy out there!

Box goodies are:
1) Candy gummies - which my niece and nephew finished in less than 5 seconds. I was able to get 1-3 pcs they were willing to share with me:P
2) Hello Kitty Charms - these are soooo cute!! I immediately distributed all three of them to three of my lovely bags.
3) Voodoo Friends - she even got me ones that had meaning. Ninja for problems, Zombie for peace of mind from certain people, and Cupid for love.
4) Paul & Joe Nail File - it's just cute! I now keep it as a must have in my bag.
5) Glycerin soap - these I definitely must try! They look really refreshing!
6) Junk Food Tee - I :heart: it!!! And it fits me perfectly!

and last but certainly not the least, Bath and Body Works goodies!!! I got a Sweet Tahiti Lotion and Brown Sugar Scrub! The Tahiti Lotion is also a must have in my bag, I use it every 5 mins:lol: and the Sugar Scrub are reserved for date nights!:sweatdrop:

:smooch:

Attachments

• IMG_6247.jpg
    IMG_6247.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6248.jpg
    IMG_6248.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6250.jpg
    IMG_6250.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_6251.jpg
    IMG_6251.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6252.jpg
    IMG_6252.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 74
quilter "P": WOW....what a great buddy you have!!!! Now on a snowy crappy Indiana day you can sit at home and spoil your feet :smile:

Mischka: WOW....you got some great stuff!!! I LOVE Junk Food tees...they are the cutest!!!

I was so happy to find a cute package on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. I had a bad and exhausting day, (my son age 5, who is disabled and has seizures is getting worse lately) so this brought a huge smile to my face and really made me feel good! Thanks sooo much buddy - I love my Tokidoki necklaces!! They also included some very cool stickers. I'm a big hello kitty/tokidoki/all things japanese fan, so these are perfect! THANK YOU! :flowers:

Attachments

• RAOK_march_gift.jpg
    RAOK_march_gift.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 65
  • raok_march_all.jpg
    raok_march_all.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 91
wonderful gifts Melovepurse and something that your darling son can smile at too..this is such fun, vicarious delight in the gifts that our purse sisters and brothers get..and the big thrill of getting gifts ourselves... the joy of sending a happy package to somebody else is perhaps the best gift of all!

I was so happy to find a cute package on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. I had a bad and exhausting day, (my son age 5, who is disabled and has seizures is getting worse lately) so this brought a huge smile to my face and really made me feel good! Thanks sooo much buddy - I love my Tokidoki necklaces!! They also included some very cool stickers. I'm a big hello kitty/tokidoki/all things japanese fan, so these are perfect! THANK YOU! :flowers:

Awesome gifts melovepurse! :nuts: