Official Balenciaga Spring RAOK Gathering Place and Reveal Thread

Thank you abbi, for being SUCH a fabulous buddy! You spoiled me rotten - thank you so much for everything! I love my new juicy keychain and everytime I look at it I'll think fondly of you and my first bal RAOK!

Much love,
laura

Laura, I'm so glad you enjoyed your first RAOK and the little gifties that I had so much fun shopping for! Next time I'm in SF for work we'll have to get together and do some shopping:graucho:.

Great gifts everyone...especially loving that luggage tag Pursey!

My buddy spoiled me rotten this RAOK...it all started off with a FABULOUS Kiehls gift card, then a package full of goodies that in included a pretty purse hook for restaurants (which I'm not embarassed to say that I use quite frequently) and capped of with this...:yahoo:

I've been wanting some Juicy charms to add to my bags and my buddy knew just what to get! A GORGEOUS ice cream sundae charm to match my magenta MU and a cute Juicy license plate to match my EB work.

Thank you so much Amanda :heart: (but what is your tfp name??!!), these gifts really have lightened up a very dark spring.

Attachments

• CIMG1789[1].JPG
    CIMG1789[1].JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 27
  • CIMG1791[1].JPG
    CIMG1791[1].JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 63
  • CIMG1792[1].JPG
    CIMG1792[1].JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 44
  • CIMG1799[1].JPG
    CIMG1799[1].JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 39
I have a message from KAOKim for her buddy:

Thank you so much buddy (DustyPaws). I received a subscription to InStyle and
Glamour. Now I can think about the RAOK each and every month! Thank you for
being a fabulous buddy!!

She also told me to tell you that she will be emailing you personally to thank you :smile:

My buddy spoiled me rotten this RAOK...it all started off with a FABULOUS Kiehls gift card, then a package full of goodies that in included a pretty purse hook for restaurants (which I'm not embarassed to say that I use quite frequently) and capped of with this...:yahoo:

I've been wanting some Juicy charms to add to my bags and my buddy knew just what to get! A GORGEOUS ice cream sundae charm to match my magenta MU and a cute Juicy license plate to match my EB work.

Thank you so much Amanda :heart: (but what is your tfp name??!!), these gifts really have lightened up a very dark spring.

I'm so glad you enjoyed all your gifts! The charms look wonderful! I really had a great time shopping for you. Have a fabulous summer!

okay I finally got all the stuff I needed to post. First couldn't find my camera, then my cord, then we lost power. hah so great!

So here is the amazing gift my thoughtful buddy gave me. I think my buddy knew I had a super sweet tooth and sent me some sweet-themed gifts and some sweets!! First, some japanese candies including kiwi gummies, some interesting other candy (no idea but it was delish) and some hard candies! I live in a sorority and all my sorority sisters helped me gobble these things up in no time! Then, my buddy sent SPRINKLES red velvet cupcake mix and very adorable cupcake liners to bake the cupcakes in!! I can't wait to try these as I've read about sprinkles and I'm sooo excited because I love cupcakes. Also found some sephora shimmeryish peach blossom bath and shower gel and philosophy yummy "lip gelatos" in the following flavors: soul mates (grapefruit), begin again (tangerine), and gratitude (pomegrante). These smell SOOO good! Also there was marc jacobs daisy scented soaps. I've seen this new scent and have not had a chance to test it so I am excited to try them in a shower. Finally, my buddy did some searching and probably found out I'm still in college and live with lots of other people and included some cute door signs that I can put up to either encourage people to stay out or come in including "so bored wheres the party?" "studying hard please don't tempt me" and "getting luck even if you wish you were too Don't come in!"

SO funny/thoughtful/yummy/cute buddy! Thanks so much. I got the package right after I finished a final and it was so nice to open it and get all this stufff!!! Please let me know who you are so I can thank you!

ooops forgot the pics:

attachment.php

Attachments

• gift 001.jpg
    gift 001.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 189
  • gift 002.jpg
    gift 002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 21
  • gift 003.jpg
    gift 003.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 26