Offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't see all threads :nogood:

I realize that many threads are off topic. And believe me, I do not get grossed out easily and I realize everyone farts, but some of the comments were REALLY gross (highlighter comment). I do realize everyone poops and farts, but to go into details just made no sense. I guess I really just did not get the joke, neither did tons of other members. That is why it was looked into and why it was closed.

And off topic thread on boring things is fine... do enjoy that!

got it. and thank you for being so nice about it. all we needed was an explanation. I for one am satisfied. :yes:

Thank you for your response and for re-opening our thread, Megs and Vlad.
Swanky and Jill, I was honestly not attempting to attack you. We felt attacked ourselves by what went on with our threads based on (as far as we all knew) a harmless prank. I'm sure we are all happy to hear that it wasn't intentional (on the part of the administration).

We can't see all threads :nogood:

I realize that many threads are off topic. And believe me, I do not get grossed out easily and I realize everyone farts, but some of the comments were REALLY gross (highlighter comment). I do realize everyone poops and farts, but to go into details just made no sense. I guess I really just did not get the joke, neither did tons of other members. That is why it was looked into and why it was closed.

And off topic thread on boring things is fine... do enjoy that!

You're really so patient and willing to explain, I don't think you have any special preferences towards certain mods or members, you seem unbiased and neutral...and that is rare.:tup: Totally not sucking up, just need to show my appreciation (and surprise)...

There was so much more than the farting discussion though..like ugly baby pics. :roflmfao:

The April Fool's bit was just a spur of the moment thing, the whole thread wasn't to plan it, btw. It just came up in the course of conversation.

I think C.M.S.P. stands for Caffeinated Meat Shoe Polish, but that's just my personal opinion and everyone else is entitled to make it stand for whatever they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.