Scarves Ode to the Twilly

Thanks so much, pamella! Before discovering this forum, I had never thought about wrapping a Twilly around my wrist (in fact, I never even knew about the existence of Twillys!)

Got 2 Twilly from my EU trip: Do you babes know their names??

The first one was from Venice for my Rose Dragee Kelly
Photo0761.jpg

While the orange one was chosen when I got lucky in Paris with a Chocolat Kelly 28 Box Gold HW and both my Hubby and the SA suggested the Orange one for the Kelly..

I thought it was nice match!
Photo0745.jpg

The orange twilly (apricot) 's name is "Couvertures et Tenues de jour" (blankets and outfits for the day)
The greyish one 's name is "Très Kelly" (very Kelly)
Both are from the AW 2010 collection.
ps : very nice Kelly !

I have a pair of twillys for my b35 vert olive and thought I don't need any for my other bags. Then 2 days ago a friend gave me one for my iris so kelly. I am so pleased at how pretty it made my so kelly, I am thinking to get for my rouge h swift lindy.

would you lovely ladies, help me suggest which design is the best suited for my lindy? and should I get 1 or a pair for a lindy? Many thanks

some pics ...

I have a pair of twillys for my b35 vert olive and thought I don't need any for my other bags. Then 2 days ago a friend gave me one for my iris so kelly. I am so pleased at how pretty it made my so kelly, I am thinking to get for my rouge h swift lindy.

would you lovely ladies, help me suggest which design is the best suited for my lindy? and should I get 1 or a pair for a lindy? Many thanks

Attachments

• barenia rainbow tpf.jpg
    barenia rainbow tpf.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2,023
  • Copy of 040511.jpg
    Copy of 040511.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,117
  • IMG_8106.jpg
    IMG_8106.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1,968

Very pretty, w.y.h!

I would suggest a single Twilly, in a classic pattern for your Lindy. I think the handles are dark enough to not need to be wrapped & I think a single Twilly will look just as cute on the Lindy as it does on your So Kelly. :yes:

Good luck with your decision! :tup:

Cinderlala, thank you so much...

I am asking a friend help to get me this design (pic is from ruelamode) . At first I wanted the le bou bou H in chocolat and some red combo but it is not available at her store =(

What do you think? is this a good choice too?

just one only (not for handles), you are right that my lindy may not need twillys (I have been carrying it like that all along)

Very pretty, w.y.h!

I would suggest a single Twilly, in a classic pattern for your Lindy. I think the handles are dark enough to not need to be wrapped & I think a single Twilly will look just as cute on the Lindy as it does on your So Kelly. :yes:

Good luck with your decision! :tup:

Attachments

• img_2213.jpg
    img_2213.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 2,011
Cinderlala, thank you so much...

I am asking a friend help to get me this design (pic is from ruelamode) . At first I wanted the le bou bou H in chocolat and some red combo but it is not available at her store =(

What do you think? is this a good choice too?

just one only (not for handles), you are right that my lindy may not need twillys (I have been carrying it like that all along)

That Twilly is great for your Lindy! :tup: I think those would look really lovely wrapped around the handles!

Your Lindy may not need the Twillies, but sometimes it's nice to have a different look. :yes:

So glad to see this thread active again! I just posted this yesterday and would not have bought this twilly for wearing, but could not resist for my little raisin plume elan. Ex Libris Camo, and thought it was a bit unique to just tie on one handle!

attachment.php

Ohmygosh Lanit, I :heart: your bag!!! I love the Plume Elan---it's so understated & elegant!

Great use of the single Twilly! :tup:

So glad to see this thread active again! I just posted this yesterday and would not have bought this twilly for wearing, but could not resist for my little raisin plume elan. Ex Libris Camo, and thought it was a bit unique to just tie on one handle!

attachment.php

Thanks Cinderala - I actually like the use of different twillies vs. matching ones - and even one handle is kind of cool! I am glad to see plume elans making a comeback too at H.

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to let you know that I also have a Rose Dragee bag!!! :love: I have a Birkin in RD---I'd love to see a Kelly in it! The Kelly would be soooooo lovely!

Got 2 Twilly from my EU trip: Do you babes know their names??

The first one was from Venice for my Rose Dragee Kelly
Photo0761.jpg

While the orange one was chosen when I got lucky in Paris with a Chocolat Kelly 28 Box Gold HW and both my Hubby and the SA suggested the Orange one for the Kelly..

I thought it was nice match!
Photo0745.jpg

Thanks Cinderala - I actually like the use of different twillies vs. matching ones - and even one handle is kind of cool! I am glad to see plume elans making a comeback too at H.

I haven't seen many plume elans in the store, lately, but I also haven't been shopping much either.

I love your approach to using Twillies---just goes to show the versatility & fun of the designs. :yes: