Scarves Ode to the Twilly

My favorite so far (although it's only because I don't have any omnibus twillies!) Capitales

attachment.php

And my others

attachment.php

Tout en Carre, Chains et Gourmette, Lotus and ?

Wow, IL, I am in love with your Capitales collection. I think I might need one... :P

Reactions: marzipanchen
fleurs de lotus twilly in aqua/vert/anis colourway, tied as piggy's twilly flower:
attachment.php

fleurs de lotus twilly on front handle, jeu des omnibus on back handle
attachment.php

hidden bolduc twilly (came with 3-piece palladium clou de selle twilly ring set), tied in piggy's windsor heart knot with large clou de selle twilly ring
attachment.php

same hidden bolduc twilly as bow embellishment on a dress:
attachment.php

. . . and into piggy's faux twilly necktie with large clou de selle twilly ring:
attachment.php

I love your ideas! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Very pretty! I'm afraid I don't know for sure, but my guess would be Kelly in Pearls----I don't know the French translation for that & I'm not sure that it is that design, but that's my guess. HTH.

264e3d39.jpg

A repeat post from "what is your last Hermes purchase" :P
Love my new blue twilly. Any of u can help with the actual name?
TIA:biggrin:

I know, right? Our summer has been soooooo hot & I miss wearing my H silks----it's nice to add them to my bags. :yes:

I really like Twillys! They are fun to put on a bag and now that I have the very small scarf ring from MaiTai, I can actually wear one:smile:

LaLa you are so right about wearing silks in the summer. It is too hot where I am as well and so it becomes even more attractive to me to use the Twilly or pochette on a handbag.

I watched the video from lvpiggy about how to make the Twilly flower and will have a go at that.

Cakey that is so funny about the DH thinking it was a key ring. Love the way the Mors works on you!

Piggy----Soooo many great ideas!!! :woohoo:

fleurs de lotus twilly in aqua/vert/anis colourway, tied as piggy's twilly flower:
attachment.php

fleurs de lotus twilly on front handle, jeu des omnibus on back handle
attachment.php

hidden bolduc twilly (came with 3-piece palladium clou de selle twilly ring set), tied in piggy's windsor heart knot with large clou de selle twilly ring
attachment.php

same hidden bolduc twilly as bow embellishment on a dress:
attachment.php

l'air de ginza twilly, tied into flat wrap bracelet with large clou de selle twilly ring:
attachment.php

. . . and into piggy's faux twilly necktie with large clou de selle twilly ring:
attachment.php

tout en carré twillytail (^(oo)^)
attachment.php

this tout en carré colourway comes as a set with palladium bolduc twilly