Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! I think I could make either work, lol! CW 10 looks so serene but CW 01 red tassle on a whitish background gives it an authentic Japanese (flag) vibe! Still can’t decide...

Julide likes this.
  2. Blue and grey. The cardigan is a pearl grey, my pants were charcoal. 032F0093-60D3-49EF-9C20-EE0C379423B6.jpeg

MAGJES, mcl1818, StaceyLyn and 10 others like this.
  3. :hbeat:So fab!!:flowers:

scarf1 likes this.
  4. Honestly. I think you should get both. They are equally gorgeous and both colourways are very different. I think you could be happy breaking your one per design this one time!:flowers:

hopiko and gagabag like this.
  5. I think you should get both as well. The details for the Samourais are amazing and both these CWs are different enough to have. It's hard to limit oneself to just 1 CW per shawl when the design is this amazing. I own 3 CSGMs and 3 90 silks. There are a few members here that own all the CWs for both the 90 scarf and 140 CSGM formats.

6. So beautiful! Never tired of seeing samourais.

scarf1 likes this.
  7. They still have CW 1, 6 and 7 available on the Canadian site for anyone still looking for them. I got 1 last year and loved it....ended up getting 7 as well. :biggrin: I was pleasantly surprised to see this design still available online!

MAGJES and BBC like this.
  8. You are the perfect model! All gorgeous!

tlamdang08 and Croisette7 like this.
  9. Thank you kindly, dear MAGJES!

10. scarf1 and Julide like this.
  11. Thank you!

12. After lurking in this thread for a couple of days and being completely unproductive... tada! I was afraid it was going to be white and blue and I’d look like a vase but luckily it was blue and mostly grey! Can’t wait to wear it!

Attached Files:

13. One of my favorites! Congratulations!

336 likes this.
  14. Twins! This is my favorite and most-worn scarf now. I hope it brings you the same joy and utility for years to come.

MAGJES likes this.
  15. Can you order through Canadian website and ship it to the US? Thanks