Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Thank you so much, everyone - I'm really happy to help! It helps greatly that the Brazil H.com has all of the cw photos available (but not in number order....and I'm wondering what happened to cws 9 and 10!).

I was so happy when another member posted that Madison had received a shipment - not all colorways, but at least they had my first choice. There are several other cws I am interested in - 13 and 5 at least - so I will wait to see those.

It's just good to see all of our photos in one place.

The H website is terrible for seeing how the scarves actually look, so:

PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTOS HERE if you have - ESPECIALLY IF THE SCARF IS FOLDED OR TIED

(because I'm pretty sure we are not all wearing these pirate-style or with only a small portion showing!).

And since these are hard to find:

PLEASE ALSO POST WHERE/WHICH BOUTIQUES YOU HAVE SEEN THIS DESIGN AVAILABLE

to help others.

Thanks and enjoy!

What a marvelous resource for those of us who adore this design. Many thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together, BBC!
Thank you so much, everyone - I'm really happy to help! It helps greatly that the Brazil H.com has all of the cw photos available (but not in number order....and I'm wondering what happened to cws 9 and 10!).

I was so happy when another member posted that Madison had received a shipment - not all colorways, but at least they had my first choice. There are several other cws I am interested in - 13 and 5 at least - so I will wait to see those.

It's just good to see all of our photos in one place.

The H website is terrible for seeing how the scarves actually look, so:

PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTOS HERE if you have - ESPECIALLY IF THE SCARF IS FOLDED OR TIED

(because I'm pretty sure we are not all wearing these pirate-style or with only a small portion showing!).

And since these are hard to find:

PLEASE ALSO POST WHERE/WHICH BOUTIQUES YOU HAVE SEEN THIS DESIGN AVAILABLE

to help others.

Thanks and enjoy!

N° 7 Creme/aqua/corail.

Attachments

• 2017-03-15 17.19.59.jpg
    2017-03-15 17.19.59.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 7,954