Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Thank you Julide- poupishop has cw05. Now I just have to decide if we want to eat next month :wtf:. The other 3 seem to have sold the PdS they had. Guess I’ll try to be patient and keep checking - and continue to live vicariously through all of the TPFers!

Reactions: Julide
Hi ChocolatChaud,
It had happened to me in the past - just be PATIENT and you will be able to locate a CW05 at a price you are comfortable with.
Meanwhile, check out the 'grail scarf' and you will know what I mean. :biggrin::loveeyes:

Thank you Julide- poupishop has cw05. Now I just have to decide if we want to eat next month :wtf:. The other 3 seem to have sold the PdS they had. Guess I’ll try to be patient and keep checking - and continue to live vicariously through all of the TPFers!

Sorry to hear that they were sold or offered for a Kings ransom. I agree with lyseiki8 don’t worry keep looking and you will find one at a reasonable price:flowers:

There are still Parures de Samourais CSGMs in 4 cws (including the desirable cw 05 caban/bleu ciel/salmon) on the Canadian website. The website doesn't ship outside Canada, but if someone had their SA do a worldwide search & request, they could probably have one transferred from Canada to their local store.

I have been quite successful tracking down scarfs through a worldwide search, and I know that Canada will in turn transfer items in response to a global requests.

Reactions: Cygne18 and Julide
Reactions: Pautinka
Hi all! Thanks for all the enabling photos! So I am so late in this but my SA has CW 01 and 10. Need help deciding! I won’t be able to try it. It will be shipped to me.
For those of you who have tried or own both or either, which one do you prefer more? I’m so tempted to get both but I am trying to be good and stick to just 1 CW per shawl. Thanks heaps!

Hi all! Thanks for all the enabling photos! So I am so late in this but my SA has CW 01 and 10. Need help deciding! I won’t be able to try it. It will be shipped to me.
For those of you who have tried or own both or either, which one do you prefer more? I’m so tempted to get both but I am trying to be good and stick to just 1 CW per shawl. Thanks heaps!
Depends on your coloring and preferences.... CW1 is brighter with the turquoise, red, gray and white while CW10 is soft with the lavender, pale green and grey thing. All PdS's are gorgeous...it just depends on what you think will look better on you and meshes with your current style.

Reactions: Julide