Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

My will is weak... I ended up getting both in the end! I hope Hermes doesn’t make any other CSGMs as nice as this one for the rest of the year! Otherwise my wallet will be in trouble!

Not sure which one matches the sauge better though? But I am happy regardless!

View attachment 4096215
Huge congrats! I don't see it as a sign of weakness. It is simply wise to get them both.

Reactions: Cygne18 and kuwa
Huge congrats! I don't see it as a sign of weakness. It is simply wise to get them both.
Woohooo! Congratulations! Wear them both with joy!
Congrats! They are both gorgeous. I just wore my CW5 yesterday. :smile:

Thanks for all your encouragement! Yes I missed the PdS 90cm silk scarf last season (not sure what I was doing...) which is why I thought I’d better take two this time round or else I will regret it when they are all gone!

So I missed out on the PdS 90 silks from last year. What is your recommended way to buy from resellers? The ones listed on eBay are so expensive... have the Samourais silks been popping up on the usual resale sites like Ann’s and It’s All Goode? Any other trusted sources? I’d love one of these scarves!

So I missed out on the PdS 90 silks from last year. What is your recommended way to buy from resellers? The ones listed on eBay are so expensive... have the Samourais silks been popping up on the usual resale sites like Ann’s and It’s All Goode? Any other trusted sources? I’d love one of these scarves!
They are still around in stores. Ask everywhere you travel and at airports, failing which ask your SA to do a search. Good luck!

Reactions: ninakt and zeitaku
They are still around in stores. Ask everywhere you travel and at airports, failing which ask your SA to do a search. Good luck!
I asked my local boutique as well as H.com. Both did a nationwide search and said the scarves were shown as sold out across the board. I’m going to Europe in September, maybe I’ll get lucky! Do you know if calling boutiques around the country is helpful? I don’t know if they send merch to other states...

I asked my local boutique as well as H.com. Both did a nationwide search and said the scarves were shown as sold out across the board. I’m going to Europe in September, maybe I’ll get lucky! Do you know if calling boutiques around the country is helpful? I don’t know if they send merch to other states...
Try Europe and if you travel, Asia. ;)

Reactions: zeitaku

I know this doesn’t really help you but I have had friends and family search for me. I was able to find one each in Europe and Australia. Australia does have silk cw 11 rouge/bleu/moutarde (I chose a different cw). Unfortunately you need to know someone who is physically there.

I know this doesn’t really help you but I have had friends and family search for me. I was able to find one each in Europe and Australia. Australia does have silk cw 11 rouge/bleu/moutarde (I chose a different cw). Unfortunately you need to know someone who is physically there.
Sounds like I need an international roster of new friends! Thank you for the advice. My husband is probably going to a few countries in Asia next month, so I’ll draw up my CW wishlist now

Reactions: BBC and periogirl28