Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Depends on your coloring and preferences.... CW1 is brighter with the turquoise, red, gray and white while CW10 is soft with the lavender, pale green and grey thing. All PdS's are gorgeous...it just depends on what you think will look better on you and meshes with your current style.
Thank you! I think I could make either work, lol! CW 10 looks so serene but CW 01 red tassle on a whitish background gives it an authentic Japanese (flag) vibe! Still can’t decide...

Reactions: Julide
Thank you! I think I could make either work, lol! CW 10 looks so serene but CW 01 red tassle on a whitish background gives it an authentic Japanese (flag) vibe! Still can’t decide...
Honestly. I think you should get both. They are equally gorgeous and both colourways are very different. I think you could be happy breaking your one per design this one time!:flowers:

Reactions: hopiko and gagabag
I think you should get both as well. The details for the Samourais are amazing and both these CWs are different enough to have. It's hard to limit oneself to just 1 CW per shawl when the design is this amazing. I own 3 CSGMs and 3 90 silks. There are a few members here that own all the CWs for both the 90 scarf and 140 CSGM formats.

They still have CW 1, 6 and 7 available on the Canadian site for anyone still looking for them. I got 1 last year and loved it....ended up getting 7 as well. :biggrin: I was pleasantly surprised to see this design still available online!

Reactions: MAGJES and BBC
After lurking in this thread for a couple of days and being completely unproductive... tada! I was afraid it was going to be white and blue and I’d look like a vase but luckily it was blue and mostly grey! Can’t wait to wear it!

Attachments

• 89DBE6F7-0225-489C-9736-0AF8B2AFF9FA.jpeg
    89DBE6F7-0225-489C-9736-0AF8B2AFF9FA.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 505
  • 43AB1BB6-F857-42A5-9A4C-40D7C759E7DF.jpeg
    43AB1BB6-F857-42A5-9A4C-40D7C759E7DF.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 503
After lurking in this thread for a couple of days and being completely unproductive... tada! I was afraid it was going to be white and blue and I’d look like a vase but luckily it was blue and mostly grey! Can’t wait to wear it!
Twins! This is my favorite and most-worn scarf now. I hope it brings you the same joy and utility for years to come.

Reactions: MAGJES