Ode to Opli

I have an Opli and love it because of the verso colours (mine is indigo/rouge), multiple compartments (3), adjustable strap (can be carried short or long on the shoulder as well as crossbody, lightweight novillo leather, and its magnetic closure. Can be carried day or night seamlessly. It suited my needs and has been a great travel companion as well!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Oh! I like magnetic closures! I’m glad to hear you’ve used it on various occasions whether it be for travel, day, or evening functions. I always look for bags that can be multipurpose. Your bag colors sound amazing!

I’m enjoying mine, the 28cm in bleu indigo/ orange poppy. The strap is wide and therefore the bag is very comfortable on the shoulder. It is under the radar and I received many compliments for its unique shape. Novillo leather also seems relatively fuss free.

Fuss free leather is always good for me. I’m only recently discovering these “undercover” bags from Hermes, and appreciate the feedback! I’d love to see photos of your bag!

I tried these on in HK last month and loved them. Now I cannot decide between an Opli 28 or a Halzan mini. I feel the Opli might carry more. Would love it in blue indigo.

OMG! I am in the exact same boat you are! I can’t decide between the mini Halzan or the Opli 28 *decisons decisions*

Thank you everyone for your feedback! I’d love to see photos (mod shots, what’s in my bag, action shots...) enable me!! Haha.

Oh! I like magnetic closures! I’m glad to hear you’ve used it on various occasions whether it be for travel, day, or evening functions. I always look for bags that can be multipurpose. Your bag colors sound amazing!

Fuss free leather is always good for me. I’m only recently discovering these “undercover” bags from Hermes, and appreciate the feedback! I’d love to see photos of your bag!

OMG! I am in the exact same boat you are! I can’t decide between the mini Halzan or the Opli 28 *decisons decisions*

Thank you everyone for your feedback! I’d love to see photos (mod shots, what’s in my bag, action shots...) enable me!! Haha.
Here's mine! With the magnetic closure, it's so effortless to open/close one handed! Correction: my interior is orange poppy (not rouge)20180318_200904.jpg

Here's mine! With the magnetic closure, it's so effortless to open/close one handed! Correction: my interior is orange poppy (not rouge)View attachment 4057154

Oh what a beauty! I am really drawn to this bag. I was debating between the Opli and the Halzan, but I think the Opli is definitely taking the lead. I’d love to hear if anyone has experience with the two bags, and what their preference is!

Oh what a beauty! I am really drawn to this bag. I was debating between the Opli and the Halzan, but I think the Opli is definitely taking the lead. I’d love to hear if anyone has experience with the two bags, and what their preference is!

I don’t have a Halzan to compare but would like to point out that if you have a bulky long wallet, it may not fit the Opli despite it being 28cm in length. This is due to the “folds” in the centre compartment, which can be seen in the photo above. I think the leaner bearn wallet would be OK but a long Kelly wallet may be challenging.

I have the opli clutch (the one without a shoulder strap). I love the feel of it and it fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. I’m not typically a clutch person, but I’ve been drawn to this bag for a while now. I love the accordion sides and magnetic front closure. I also love that it stands upright by itself!

Mine is Rose lipstick chevre mysore.

Here are the dimensions:
L 21.5 x H 12 x D 8 cm

It’s only 6.5 cm shorter in length than the opli 28 with shoulder strap.

It also has 3 interior compartments like its big sister bags [emoji3]

IMG_4312.jpg

Oh I love this! The lack of hardware means the bag is light weight and easy to get in and out from. The design is fairly simple and def under rader. Calling 28 owners: how much can you fit into it? I carry enough to fill a 30 birkin.... will it be too small for me?

Reactions: 880 and peonies13
Oh I love this! The lack of hardware means the bag is light weight and easy to get in and out from. The design is fairly simple and def under rader. Calling 28 owners: how much can you fit into it? I carry enough to fill a 30 birkin.... will it be too small for me?

I’m pretty sure the Opli 28cm is not as spacious as a 30cm birkin. I fit a 20cm flat pouch (which I use as a wallet as my previous long wallet didn’t fit this bag), 2 iPhone X, and a small pouch that carry small items (car key, house keys, a small pen, lip balm). I used to carry a tote (think 30cm garden party size) and I’ve had to pare down my daily essentials to fit the Opli.Having said that, I love the discreet look of the bag. Definitely no regrets from me even if it required some adjustments.

• Love
Reactions: 880