Scarves Ode to La Femme aux Semelles de Vent

Great demonstration of how glamorous and elegant this scarf is Scarf Addict,

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love this design and went hunting for the bangles. As far as I found out they came in three colour sets - an autum toned one, a blue/pink/black/white set, and a sepia/black/white set. I found two widths - 2cm and 3.5 cm, not sure if there was a very narrow one.

Going to try and post pics - 2cm first, then 3.5cm.

Well done Sarastro :yahoo:top of the class :smartass:

I have never seen any but the cw I have - and how many times have I visited H since they came out? = :ps:

I can't ever remember seeing the other colours on Hermes.com but i guess they must have been there.

Last edited:
Sarachryan, do you remember if FSH had any more of the black/white cw? If so I am going to try to deputize a friend to get one for me...they are completely sold out in the U.S. from what I can tell.
Metoo-anyone care to let me know if they can send 2 of these to the U.S.? PM please!:yahoo: Oh no! I just saw post that it is gone from FSH too. Anyone in Asia??!!!

PaperT- Just hope H does not issue this in more colorways because we will all definitely blow our bank accounts!:graucho:

Word! :true:

...and I forgot to say Hermes also make a La Femme... ashtray :nuts:

I have this in the black colorway in a shawl. TIA that this is a wonderful design and can be tied to show the pattern in many different ways. I am a sucker for the animal print on it!

The bracelets are wonderful!

Woot! A La Femme thread! I got the 09 colorway back in December. It was my very first H item. :smile:

Gosh I really didn't know how to tie a scarf back then.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• PC270795.jpg
    PC270795.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 1,845
  • PC280814 copy.jpg
    PC280814 copy.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,792
wonderful thread papertiger .. thank you for starting this .. very enabling while the supply is still attainable^^:nuts:

Scarf Addict and senbei .. those c/w are gorgy and so easy to wear! .. it was and still is my dilemma to choose one ..
also luv the GM in the rouge border .. vivid! Will be heading back to H and play by the scarf section!

Last edited:
I am Loving this thread - dangerous though - now I am lusting after those lovely bangles, sarastro!

Senbei - the c/w of your scarf is beautiful - have not seen this one.

scarf addict - your pics really show the true versatility of this colour - mine seems to go with everything I own!

Lovely pics everyone! Thanks for sharing. You're evil papertiger LOL!! :P Alas, tried as I may, this pattern just doesn't agree with me. I love it on all of you though!

Note to self, PLEASE stay strong!!

Selfish? Are you kidding me? After you gave your friend an H scarf (and such a lovley one) You are a lovely and generous friend. A friend did give me an H scarf a little while ago and everytime I wear it I think of her, I'm sure your friend feels the same.

After seeing my La Femme... my friend also bought it in the same cw and I was flattered and delighted :biggrin:

Thanks Papertiger.
I did feel a bit naughty getting the same, but they are such different colours! That's how I convinced myself. She loves hers anyway so it's all good.
:yahoo: