Ode to Kelly Sellier

I’m a huge sellier gal. This year despite the covid pandemic , I have been lucky with my 3 SAs from different countries. Scored 3 selliers and these are the latest 2. Rouge H k28 and SO Craie / jaune dor k25 brushed ghw. Thanks for letting me share.
WOWOWOWOWOWZAAAA They are both stunning!! Congrats dear!!!

Has anyone tried Kelly28 with Evelyn straps for a casual look?
I purchased bbk28 and while the strap is also gorgeous, it feels super short when I wear it as a crossbody and I thought I give Evelyn straps a try and I’m kinda digging it... thoughts?
I love the idea ! would you mind posting modeling pictures ?

Hi is K28 much larger than the K25? I can't decide between the two. I'm 5'7" and just want a smaller everyday practical bag. I have an Herbag PM but I think the K28 is smaller than that? Any thoughts anyone?
When I first saw my K28 sellier, I thought, “Wow, that’s tiny.” And I am only 5’2” size 0 or sometimes 00. Since you are 5’7”, I would think a K28 would suffice. The struggle is real to open the bag due to stiff leather. A smaller bag is even more difficult to easily access your belongings. If just for looks and you don’t care about easy access, and only need room for wallet, keys, phone, and a small pouch, K25 may suit you.

Reactions: fdc
Barenia ( fauve/smooth) is made in both Sellier and Retourne styles ( Kelly). Note that this is a heritage leather, and not available as a regular, SO or even a podium order in any style. But certainly worth dreaming about! :flowers:
I have seen Barenia Faubourg in retourne, but not sellier.

Do you all think that there would be much difference in capacity or ease of access between a sellier K25 in epsom and Mysore? I have an epsom K28 and it’s pretty hard to access things in there. Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you all think that there would be much difference in capacity or ease of access between a sellier K28 in epsom and Mysore? I have an epsom K28 and it’s pretty hard to access things in there. Thanks!
For access in Sellier Kellys, I find the easiest to access is Togo followed by Chevre, and Epsom to be the most finicky. I don't think there's much difference capacity wise, but I've not necessarily made a conscious effort to test that out. Sorry.

Hi Kelly Sellier owners!
I have an offer for a K25 sellier, my first kelly offer!:smile:
So I'm wondering how you guys wear the bag with easy access in/out but without damaging the spine, handle etc. TIA!