Ode to Barenia - please show your bags and accessories :o)

I bought it preloved. I stumbled on it by chance and am super happy I did. I spoke with my SA recently and although barenia is still available, she says they’re very rare, like a box Kelly. She has seen barenia birkins come through, but never a barenia Kelly.
I meant to ask... did you buy new 18yrs ago or did you buy preloved? I'm on the hunt ;)

• Love
Reactions: 880
Lovely and congrats!! Can I ask if you found it in an Hermes boutique, online or from private seller? I am just wondering if they are still making the Calvi in Barenia, I would love to find one too! Enjoy!!

Hello! I got this from a private seller, but she had purchased it this year from a boutique. There were sprinklings of these and barenia faubourg calvi in boutiques this year :smile:. All the best x

Reactions: Lucyluv818
Lovely and congrats!! Can I ask if you found it in an Hermes boutique, online or from private seller? I am just wondering if they are still making the Calvi in Barenia, I would love to find one too! Enjoy!!
I got mine (posted here in smooth barenia, poppy interior) from my SA at the boutique last year. I think I'd waited about 2mos for my SA to receive it once she requested/ordered it. Not sure what's happening with barenia these days but I do see a lot of calvis come and go on the USA website and I'm pretty sure (but not positive) I spotted a barenia one sometime in the last few months.

• Love
Reactions: 880