October Purchases!

I just bought the jumbo in the classic beige, yesterday. I can’t wait to get her in the mail

With the price increase upon us, stock is limited, so I was told by my SA. She told me there were two available in the system but wasn’t sure if she could get one since other SAs were holding bags for their own customers. I was thrilled when I got the call that she got one. And the other was in fact being held for another customer.

OMG!!! This is gorg!!! Please tell me where you found this color!!!
I got it in London Bond Street store, it’s last year’s 18K collection, the SA told me she only had this one in store and they might have it in harrods. The serial number is A67086 Y83794 5B453, the colour is called Rose Fonce. Hope this helps x

Got this red cutie today! I think it's the small "Easy Carry Flap." The red color in person is perfect -- not too orange and not too blue. And I love that it's similar to a CF, but with more personality (in my opinion). I also love the top handle, too! Can you tell I'm diggin' it? :smile:
Looks gorgeous! Is it calf skin or lamb skin?

Got this red cutie today! I think it's the small "Easy Carry Flap." The red color in person is perfect -- not too orange and not too blue. And I love that it's similar to a CF, but with more personality (in my opinion). I also love the top handle, too! Can you tell I'm diggin' it? :smile:
It's lovely...
Enjoy it . :smile:

Went into the boutique today to ask for a mini rectangle and see if it was possible to be signed on a waiting list. Then suddenly the SA took out a reissue WOC black on black / so black and I got carried away and bought it...! The SA went on and on about how difficult it was to find them in all black and that this was the only one they had and so on. I just didn't want to let i go and found myself buying even if I really can not afford this at the moment. Now I want to hear what you all think of this style / this WOC? I do not have any WOC yet and had planned to buy a classic WOC later on but now I find myself with this. Is it really that sought after even though it is "just a WOC"? Do you think that this item will hold it's value / resale well if I change my mind? Would you stick with this or return it...? Hit me! :smile:

Attachments

• WOC reissue 1.jpg
    WOC reissue 1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 700
  • WOC reissue 2.jpg
    WOC reissue 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 707
  • WOC reissue 3.jpg
    WOC reissue 3.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 708
Went into the boutique today to ask for a mini rectangle and see if it was possible to be signed on a waiting list. Then suddenly the SA took out a reissue WOC black on black / so black and I got carried away and bought it...! The SA went on and on about how difficult it was to find them in all black and that this was the only one they had and so on. I just didn't want to let i go and found myself buying even if I really can not afford this at the moment. Now I want to hear what you all think of this style / this WOC? I do not have any WOC yet and had planned to buy a classic WOC later on but now I find myself with this. Is it really that sought after even though it is "just a WOC"? Do you think that this item will hold it's value / resale well if I change my mind? Would you stick with this or return it...? Hit me! :smile:
I will keep it.