October Purchases!

Stunning bag? How was your experience there? Which store did you go to?I am going in November. Which store did you go to and did you get a VAT refund? Thank you!

I went to the newer store next to the 31 rue cambon store. My experience was very good! There is a SA standing at the front who checks you in and you will be assigned a SA who will come and find you. You're free to browse while waiting for your SA. My SA gave me her full attention and while I knew which bags I liked she pulled some other bags for me that she thought I would like.

I did get a VAT refund - I chose for it to be refunded onto my card. I left Paris on 10/07 and probably got my refund 2 weeks later? on my card.

I am going there November 2019. When did the price go up? Did you enjoy the shopping experience? Thanks!

Prices went up on the ballerinas and slingbacks about a week before my trip.. in early October. I did! I went to 19 Rue Cambon. I waited about 10 minutes for an SA and he was very patient and helpful. If you find yourself at that location, his name is Sebastien.