October Purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All! Thought I would start out October’s thread. I got this beautiful bag for my birthday!! Had to hunt it down as it was sold out almost everywhere. LOVE IT!

Attached Files:

2. Snap, I have this too, I love it!

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  3. I just got the fall with pearls as my bday gift to myself:smile:. This bag is so pretty in person!!!

Attached Files:

4. Do you have a purse organizer in it? If so, which one? Thanks!

5. I am in London, I have a few liners and have yet to decide which one to use, I am going to use it to take away and can’t decide if I should use one with a zip. Isn’t the leather beautiful, so soft:smile:.

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  6. Beautiful bag and Happy Birthday!

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  7. Unique piece! Love it. Happy Birthday!

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  8. Yes! I looooove the leather!

9. my first 2 pairs of chanel shoes (went a bit overboard) with both sneakers and boots yikes! hope they r both comfortable!

Attached Files:

10. I love those boots! Tried them in instore! I would get them if I wasn’t saving for that purse I got myself. Beautiful score!

Sharifshopping likes this.
  11. thx so much! I'm hoping they will be comfortable & wear well. What purse did u get? congrats

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  12. #12 Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Hi!
    It's so pretty!!
    Could you tell me the length of the strap?
    I'd like to know if I can wear it crossbody.
    Thank you!

13. Not a seasonal piece or anything too difficult to procure but... I do love their compact wallet! Now I’ve got almost a full set!

C826614D-62D3-438A-8206-EFE3EA978200.jpeg A101940C-53A6-4341-BDB8-36E621313E42.jpeg

14. Picked up the white sequin mini. The sequins up close make it look like snow

Attached Files:

Kem45, peggioka, Km2181 and 80 others like this.
  15. Not sure exactly what the length is, but you can wear xbody...inposted a pic in the thread about the flap in Chanel shopping. I’m 5’5 for reference