Obsessed with hologram

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love the combination with the green on the butterfly; I wonder if a softer hologram wallet in a greener colourway would coordinate better? (I like it quite a bit as-is, but if you're not satisfied now then it probably won't grow on you.) The green of the butterfly picks up the warmth in the grey birch, but the grey/purple in the wallet is colder and seems to be pulling against it.

katev likes this.
  2. Thanks, and just to let you know, I was at the outlet yesterday and they had the Mercer 24 Hologram satchel for 50% off (and up to an additional 25% off if you received the tiered coupon.)

Outlet001.jpg
  3. I'm going to cry. I would love a hologram bag, but the closest outlet to me is a 15 hour drive away. Lucky!

katev likes this.
  4. Your outlet had them on the bottom shelf like mine did. If I were in charge I'd put them right at eye level because even if some people don't like them (which makes no sense to me!) they would definitely catch their attention. I feel bad for them being relegated to the bottom :sad:.

katev likes this.
  5. Do you have access to the online factory sales? I don't know if there's currently a sale on but they've had hologram items during the last two so they may pop again during the next one if any are still available.

WileyKit and katev like this.
  6. Macy's is having a sale, they lowered the sale prices on the hologram items they have left. I "might" have just placed an order....

nova_girl, WileyKit and katev like this.
  7. They also had a few hologram wallets and some large totes.

nova_girl likes this.
  8. Wish I could find an Ace satchel at my outlet!!

9. I wish the cosmetic bags would show up on FOS or at the outlets. So sorry I missed those.

10. I don't have access to the online outlet - you need a code or an invitation, from what I can tell. Do those get sent to VIP customers, or is there a secret handshake?

You are a terrible enabler and my bank account despises you. The clutch is on its way. :panic:

11. That's great! If it's any consolation my wallet hates me too ;)

WileyKit and katev like this.
  12. But I'll bet that it is a Coach wallet!

13. How did you know????? Hologram soft wallet :smile:

katev likes this.
  14. Yes, you do need an invitation. I'm far from a VIP customer but I have been able to access all of the sales (knock on wood) so I don't know what the criteria is for who they allow access to the sales.
    I think you'll love the clutch. I bought it on a whim even though I thought it would be too small, but I absolutely love it and the colors were exactly how I wanted them to be. I may or may not order another as a backup lol.

15. You have to register at the FOS online site, see the link below. Sometimes it takes awhile but you should eventually get an invitation in your inbox.

https://www.coachoutlet.com/store/default/customer/account/login/

WileyKit likes this.