Obsessed with hologram

I love the combination with the green on the butterfly; I wonder if a softer hologram wallet in a greener colourway would coordinate better? (I like it quite a bit as-is, but if you're not satisfied now then it probably won't grow on you.) The green of the butterfly picks up the warmth in the grey birch, but the grey/purple in the wallet is colder and seems to be pulling against it.

Reactions: katev
Thanks, and just to let you know, I was at the outlet yesterday and they had the Mercer 24 Hologram satchel for 50% off (and up to an additional 25% off if you received the tiered coupon.)

Attachments

• Outlet001.jpg
    Outlet001.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 346
Thanks, and just to let you know, I was at the outlet yesterday and they had the Mercer 24 Hologram satchel for 50% off (and up to an additional 25% off if you received the tiered coupon.)
Your outlet had them on the bottom shelf like mine did. If I were in charge I'd put them right at eye level because even if some people don't like them (which makes no sense to me!) they would definitely catch their attention. I feel bad for them being relegated to the bottom :sad:.

Reactions: katev
Your outlet had them on the bottom shelf like mine did. If I were in charge I'd put them right at eye level because even if some people don't like them (which makes no sense to me!) they would definitely catch their attention. I feel bad for them being relegated to the bottom :sad:.

They also had a few hologram wallets and some large totes.

Reactions: nova_girl
I don't have access to the online outlet - you need a code or an invitation, from what I can tell. Do those get sent to VIP customers, or is there a secret handshake?

Macy's is having a sale, they lowered the sale prices on the hologram items they have left. I "might" have just placed an order....

You are a terrible enabler and my bank account despises you. The clutch is on its way. :panic:

I don't have access to the online outlet - you need a code or an invitation, from what I can tell. Do those get sent to VIP customers, or is there a secret handshake?

You are a terrible enabler and my bank account despises you. The clutch is on its way. :panic:
Yes, you do need an invitation. I'm far from a VIP customer but I have been able to access all of the sales (knock on wood) so I don't know what the criteria is for who they allow access to the sales.
I think you'll love the clutch. I bought it on a whim even though I thought it would be too small, but I absolutely love it and the colors were exactly how I wanted them to be. I may or may not order another as a backup lol.

Reactions: WileyKit