Oak Jaquetta has arrived!!!

Can`t wait for some Piccies :popcorn:

I`m so glad that you decided to email Mulberry - although the bag is lovely, its not on, they sent you a different bag to the one pictured !!!

( thats got to be worth free postage at least !!)

It is beautiful! Looks like a definite keeper. I am sure I will love mine.

BUT it is a different bag than the Jacquetta on the web site. It is not only missing the buckles, it is also missing the rivets.

Oh I was just about to post to ask if you really loved it but you beat me to it.

I'm so relieved that you love it & are keeping it but I can completely understand why you must have been a little bit disappointed when you opened the parcel.
It does look really good on you by the way!

Lovely bag. Really beautiful with your style!! :heart:

I'm now totally confused between Mollie & old Jaquetta & this new Jaquetta...

Mollie- longer strap with rolled bit at the top. zip fastening. holes in straps

Old jaquetta- more buckles and rivets on front of bag. leather interior pocket.

new jaquetta- straps without buckles on front of bag. Rivets missing around the top where straps go through.

Firstly, that is one stunning bag and in my opinions significantly nicer than the one pictured on the website. However, the bag is absolutely not as described or pictured - how can they get away with this???

JJB is Old Bags at work!

Oh I was just about to post to ask if you really loved it but you beat me to it.

I'm so relieved that you love it & are keeping it but I can completely understand why you must have been a little bit disappointed when you opened the parcel.
It does look really good on you by the way!

you're right SJ. When i first opened it, it was shock rather than love I have to admit. However a few hours later and lots of fiddling, examining and standing infront of the mirror I LOVE IT!!!:yahoo: It's now a definate keeper. In fact the simplicity and lack of buckles is growing on me. I'd always get frustrated with the leather under the buckle curling!!!

Thank you Jo for clarification, if there is any "Mulberry discriptiion exam" you will pass with flying colours!

(I'm in the middle of boring meeting, pretending staring at my laptop seriously - but nearly laughed!)